Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$100
US$164
US$128
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$102
US$80
US$125
US$110
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$200
US$161
Hotels.com
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$74
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$127
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$101
US$80
US$341
US$301
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$163
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

3,260 results
All reviewsconvention centerred's delieverglades restaurantinternational driveself parkingred lobsterattending a conferencepointe orlandolarge hoteltrade showconvenience storehigh floorlobby barmini fridgelarge poolsea worldpool area is
Reviewed 17 June 2010

I was pleasantly suprised at the value for this room. I came to Orlando for the FPEA Homeschool Convention with young children and received the conference rate of $119. The parking was very reasonable at $5 for overnight parking and garage was fairly close to main hotel rooms. The mini mart was well stocked with great hours and offered convenience foods like pizza at a reasonable price, There was also a Starbucks in the lobby.
The room offered a vast selection of channels on TV. The only thing we could have asked for was a small fridge in the room to keep our drinks cool. This was a great bargain for a family traveling with kids-very convenient location to Theme Parks/International Drive. You could walk to Denny's/CVS right next door also. I would stay again and was overall happier than our stay at Marriot World Center.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank AK2Flmom
Reviewed 15 June 2010

Just stayed here for a one night stay on 1 June 2010.

This is a big hotel - make no mistake - one of the biggest in the area.

However, if you want something a little up market and a change from a 'Motel' type setting like most other places on international drive then this is a good option.

Check in was smooth - although having paid top dollar for our stay I didnt like having to pay $6 for overnight parking...rather steep on top of $140 for a deluxe double room.

Pool area large and plenty of sunchairs...one of the better hotel pools in the area. Lots of good quality towels provided - help yourself to clean ones whenever you need.

Our room was very clean and tidy....and roomy. Dissappointed, as others have been, that WIFI not available in room and the wired interest service provided was rather pricey....then again a lot of places seem to be charging for internet access these days, especially in U.K.

Overall, recommended if you want a better hotel and location near the action with a good pool.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2010

Ok so those of you booked to stay here or planning to stay here.. please dont panic at other reviews you have read! its Brilliant. Im a 30 year old male who went with my girlfriend (we are younger at heart and love the themparks and water parks and drinking and nice food) So we stayed here and it was great! Ill tell you about the hotel. Its huge.. and has just about everything. We staye don the 9th floor and had great views over the area. There are no balconys in this hotel and its a high rise. There is a huge lovely pool, and kids pool and two hot tubs. There are loads of sun beds to be had (when i went in the last week of may the hotel was quiet because the kids are at school so we had our run of the pool and sunbeds etc it was great) They have great friendly and helpful staff, check is was super quick they gave us free parking as we were staying a week, and the consierge (prob spelt wrong) was great with tickets and directions and just friendly banter. They have a great resturant, another cheaper resturant also looked great and a deli which i used alot for breakfast and snaks etc.. they sell everything in here an its a great shop to have in a hotel. there is always a lift ready as there was bout 8 lifts.. Its an amazing looking hotel (a little like a bellagio hote design).. It was very clean and didnt hear any people in other rooms etc. The i-ride stop is right outside (the trlly bus that goes up and down internation drive). Its location is good for evenings out on international drive and also for getting to seaworld and wet n wild. Its just a short car or bus ride to the other parks. I only have a couple of minor gripes with this place but i would defo stay here again and advise other people too. Ive been international drive several times in my life (mostly as a kid) but this is one of the top 3 hotels to stay at on i drive, peabody also looks nice and the hilton.. these 3 are the top 3.. head and shoulders over the rest.. alot of hotels in i drive are dated. ok so my gripes.. we got a room with 2 doubles... rather than a king.. i didnt mind this but the doubles were very slim so we push the 2 beds together to make a giant bed which worked out ok. Another gripe is the pool side bar/snack hut thing wasnt open at all whilst i was there.. maybe this is cos its not peak hoiday time and the hotel wasnt full, but i think we couldve been notified.. Please look forward to going here if you have booked, its a brilliant hotel.. Must visit resturants in the area at cattlemans steak house (have the chicken)... also UNO steak house was great.. both these places are busy and quick and value for money.. also piratse cove crazy golf is a laugh on an evening out... have fun!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank fowler23
Reviewed 3 June 2010

My fiance and myself stayed in this huge hotel in Oct 2009 for 14 nights to visit all the parks and attractions.
Having not visited Florida before we found the hotel fairly easily.......(couldnt really miss it the size of the place).
On arrival we found the staff very friendly and the lobby and bar area quite impressive. On providing us with our room keys the receptionist began to explain the way to the room, it took us10 mins walk from parking the car to do the 400metre walk down the corridor this hotel is that huge.
Great to walk off the IHOP pancake which is just on the corner and very nice. Loved getting a Starbucks in the morning before setting off for the day, equally loved getting pizza from the cafe if you cant be bothered to eat out after long days.(they also sell ice cold bud)
The rooms are big and very clean.
The pool area equally as good.
Would definately stay hear again.
Only minor points and im not complaining is its very business orientated hotel with it being over road from the convention centre, lots of people in suits having meetings whilst we were walking round in shorts and tshirts.
Other minor point is location, its not possible to walk to any bars or restaurants so you either need to get bus, taxi or your car.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2010

My stay at the Rosen was unbelieable!!!!! A wonderful room and was the BEST cleaned room I have ever stayed at! All of the staff were so very polite and went out of their to assist...just not me, but also a handicapped couple I was visitng with in the lobby. They couple told me how within a few minutes they installed rails for the toliet and bathtub.And they couple had only asked for this accomodation when they had just checked in.......they were so delighted with the staff assistance and so quick they were.
This location if great for a business person or a family...you DO NOT have to ever leave the hotel property to ahve a wonderful Orlando experience! There is even a 24 hours Hotel deli and the food is great. ..also with just a few steps you can walk to Dennys, Red Lobster, McDonalds, Walgreens as well as a wonerful supermarket and gift store. And if you decide to go out for FUN....the Hotel staff will assist you and for $1.25 you can ride the trolly up and down International Drive. Rental cars and well Taxi Service are also on-site. Here at this Hotel you can enjoy all what Orlando has to offer, yet be in a quieter
eligant place. If you need to go downtown, you can take the LINX bus for $2.00 and it stops right by the Hotel.
I just liked everything about this Hotel and was very surprised what I found! It is one of Orlando's hidden treasures that also comes with the nicest Hotel staff that I have ever met. They treat each guest like royality and like they have know you for years.
For over 15 years I have had to stay in Hotels weekly for my job. This is the best Hotel and staff. The experience of staying here makes it more than a stay it is an experience of a lifetime for a vactioner or a business person attending a conference.

I could NOT wait to tell others about my experience here! And I have been at many other Orlando Hotels that lacked both in quality, value and customer.. You will NOT be disappointed at the Rosen. If anything might go wrong,,,they always make it RIGHT for the Customer. THANKS! for a wonderful experience ROSEN! I did NOT want to or need to leave this Hotel property for a great Orlando experience! I challenge anyone to find better!

Curt L. Hansen, CEO, CURTIS Service, Inc.
NAJA Board Member, NAWDP Board Member