3,358 results
All reviews convention center red's deli everglades restaurant international drive self parking red lobster attending a conference pointe orlando large hotel trade show high floor per day convenience store poolside bar mini fridge sea world large pool
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have attended this hotel on previous occasions in the past and have also stayed at the Rosen Plaza and the Rosen Shingle Creek. The reason we returned was the location, although it is around a 20 min walk to local bars and restaurants - we like the walk - we are keeping fit.

I tried on several occasions before we arrived to contact the hotel and sent emails but not one reply - I did get a notice to say that someone would contact me but again nothing. I did this last time and again no one replied - they even sent me an email address to ensure that someone would be available to me - but again no.

I probably will not return to this hotel again because of the poor customer service and no replies to emails. I just wanted to tell them that it was my 30th wedding anniversary when we arrived and it would have been nice for someone to say (as a surprise to my husband) - Oh by the way Happy Anniversary - that was all. We always come on out anniversary and other hotels always contact me and say happy anniversary - it can make the different between feeling welcomed and NOT.

Room was great, high floor, good water pressure. No fault other than customer service.

A/C is the older window located version but was cold enough but the noise was really loud and would not switch off.

We were on vacation for one week and had a great time - loved the bar with good service, although the food was not brilliant - very ordinary. I had a glass of wine which cost me $12 for a tiny plastic glass - never again.

The walk to the car-park was long but we expect that and it fun to see what conferences are on. Walking out was fine and the restaurants close by were great.

I may not return as I have been for the last three years and no one has replied to any of my emails - so customer service is poor. I recently stayed at the old Peabody (International Hyatt) which is closer to the action, and the moment I emailed, I was replied to immediately. I was even given a glass of sparling wine on arrival for my birthday - nice to be appreciated.

We go to Orlando a couple of times a year and expect good service. But no reply is not good service.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DMA1
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

DMA1,

Thank you for this thorough and honest review. First, I would like to thank you for your years of loyalty. We appreciate your repeat business and hope to continue hosting you for all future occasions and celebrations.

We do apologize for any break in communication that you experienced when reaching out to us. Anniversaries are a special time to celebrate and we know how important it is to have such a wonderful achievement properly recognized. I am not sure which email you were using to contact us or why your messages were unanswered, but I would recommend that for all future communications you email us through guestinquiries@rosenhotels.com. All requests sent here will go directly to our guest services team.

It is great to know that, other than your communication inconvenience, you enjoyed your stay at Rosen Centre Hotel. We are pleased to offer our guests a clean, comfortable, and convenient place to call home when visiting the Orlando area. Your comments about the air conditioning unit are appreciated and will be helpful as we continue to update our amenities and improve our services. It’s also great to hear that you were able to enjoy a relaxing drink at our Everglades Restaurant. This is a great place for guests to unwind and enjoy a quick bite just steps away from their room.

Once again, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope to have the chance to better serve you in visits to come. Thank you again for choosing Rosen Centre Hotel.

Best Wishes,

Josiah
guestinquiries@rosenhotels.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at the Rosen Centre while in town for business. Great location if you’re business is at the convention center. Room was good not the most comfortable bed. Service was good in the bar. Room clean. Would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Ae7924,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Rosen Centre Hotel. Our prime location makes us an ideal destination for those looking for easy access to The Orange County Convention Center and the excitement of International Drive. Your comments about the beds have been noted and will help us continue to improve our service. We’re glad that you were able to enjoy a drink at our bar. On your next visit, we recommend trying one of our onsite full service restaurants. Hopefully, we’ll be welcoming you back to Orlando soon!

Happy travels,

Josiah
guestinquiries@rosenhotels.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My colleagues and I stayed at the Rosen for some business and we used the airline check in. We were assisted by Cindy and she was super helpful and friendly. She answered all of our questions and checked our luggage onto our first class flight.

Trip type: Travelled on business
RosenHotels, Social Media at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, Tourist27971441658! We are pleased to have provided you with a great stay and an efficient airline check in service. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you to Orlando again soon!

Best wishes,

Sean
Rosen Hotels and Resorts

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staying in the hotel was an amazing experience! I went in for Harry’s Bar and self parked. Keyla had amazing energy and even helped our family get cheaper Disney tickets. I feel really blessed she was there to help us in everything we needed!

Trip type: Travelled with family

yordanyz,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so pleased to read you were provided with such wonderful service and really enjoyed your experience. We would love to have you with us again soon!

Ysette Ortiz

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I just came back from a convention at OCCC, the only possible reason for staying at this hotel. We arrived late at night to find our room REEKED, as if a whole bottle of air "freshener" had been dumped. This was not mild; our eyes burned and we could barely breath. We asked to change rooms, and were instructed to stay in it (!) to wait for the manager, who arrived ~45 minutes later. Fortunately, he led us to a new room -- but not before getting lost in his own hotel. As a precaution, we asked housekeeping not to use any scented products in making up the room the next day, but sure enough, they did anyway (although not nearly as bad). We declined housekeeping the next day because we didn't think they would follow instructions.
Otherwise, the hotel was adequate, with comfortable beds and decent restaurants. They did obviously cut a lot of corners -- e.g. only one bar of soap for both sink and shower (separated by a door) and very cheap toilet paper -- and charged $15 per stay for use of the rather small fitness center. The center had a reasonable array of equipment but virtually no floor space for yoga mats, stretching, or exercises.

Room tip: Rooms seem cookie-cutter identical.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank BSOfan

Thank you for your feedback, BSOfan! I'm sorry to hear that your stay didn't live up to the high standards that we share with our guests here at Rosen Hotels and Resorts. I'll be sure to pass your comments on to management for review and improvement. I'm pleased to hear that you at least enjoyed our beds and restaurants while you were here. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next trip to Orlando!

Best wishes,