US$105
HolidayInn.com
US$155
Homewood
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$135
Hotels.com
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$132
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$104
Hotels.com
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$200
Official Hotel
US$77
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$62
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$163
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

3,266 results
All reviewsconvention centerred's delieverglades restaurantinternational driveself parkingred lobsterattending a conferencepointe orlandolarge hoteltrade showconvenience storehigh floorlobby barmini fridgelarge poolsea worldpool area is
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Recently enjoyed a 5 night stay while attending a conference. I found staff to be super friendly and extremely helpful my entire stay. The room was clean and more than adequate - 2 double beds, desk, safe, mini fridge, flat screen tv, closet. The bathroom setup is a bit awkward with the sink being located outside of the actual bathroom, but in the grand scheme of things wasn't a huge deal. The bed was comfortable; for those who prefer a soft pillow - bring yours from home. Highly recommend the buffet restaurant for a reasonably priced all you can eat dinner buffet which includes a soup/salad bar, several hot dishes to choose from and a dessert bar. The Deli is fantastic! The lines can get long during the breakfast and lunch rushes but they have just about everything from already prepared sandwiches (highly recommend chicken salad on a croissant - fabulous!), salads, fresh fruit and yogurt to cheese steaks, meatball sandwiches and pizza. Although they were only open on certain evenings, the Tequila/Tapas bar and the Sushi bar add flair to main level. The pool is beautiful with plenty of seating available, both in the sun and the shade. Clean towels are plentiful. The hotel is conveniently located on International Drive, within walking distance to Pointe Orlando which has a variety of shops and restaurants. Transportation to local attractions can be quite pricey; tip: instead of utilizing one of the black SUV's parked out front, ask the friendly valet staff to call you a cab which will cost you half the price. I would definitely return to Rosen Centre.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Davis3Wilmington_DE
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I stayed at the Rosen Centre Hotel as part of a convention in April 2012. The hotel is ideally located just across the street from the Orange County Convention Center on International Drive. Our group was able to walk across the street every day to get to the convention, saving taxi costs.

Check in was smooth and efficient. When I got to my room, I realized that I was right next to the vending and ice machines. I actually put my ear plugs in to check whether the noise would bother me. And it did. I finally called down to the front desk to see about getting my room changed. The woman at the front desk was very pleasant and quickly made arrangements for a new room.

My new room was actually a surprise - a junior suite. I definitely appreciated the extra gesture. My room overlooked the pool area and had a large entry with a sink vanity in the corner and a closet. The bath in this room was larger than the previous room, with a long counter to spread tolietries out on. The room also had a small sitting area with two chairs, a desk and office chair and a mini refrigerator. The king-sized bed was comfortable with ample pillows and clean bedding. The only small complaint was that the TV was on the opposite side of the sitting area, making it a bit far from the bed (but I was so tired every night, I never actually watched TV).

Overall, the room was clean and comfortable. The shower had decent water pressure and the towels were not scratchy. There was nothing overwhelming about the room but it was nice. The only other thing I should mention is that the AC is hooked up to a motion sensor. It shuts off after you leave the room and turns back on when you enter. That means the room is a bit stuffy right after you walk in the door and during the evening, it felt like it shut off while sleeping. I woke up one night and it was definitely warmer than the temperature set on the thermostat.

The bell desk staff, particularly Emilio, are very helpful. I think they are the best bell staff I've ever met. The luggage storage was packed, yet they managed to smile while efficiently processing the large amounts of luggage. They also are very helpful with package deliveries, although you do pay for the service.

The hotel also has a nice pool area but I did not get to use it. There is a large lobby bar area, which was handy for a convention. There are also a few restaurants on site. I tried Red's for lunch, a slice of pizza that was just OK. I also ate in Everglades for dinner. The filet was good and the service was outstanding. The prices for both were comparable to other hotel restaurants, meaning you will pay a bit more for the meal than if you went off-site.

The immediate area has a Walgreen's, Denny's and Red Lobster but if you walk a bit north on I-Drive, you will find some strip shopping centers with nice, upscale restaurants and shopping. I walked with a group of colleagues and it took less than 15 minutes, even in the heat.

This is a good hotel at a reasonable price, particularly for people attending an event at the Orange County Convention Center. I would return, provided the price was right.

Room Tip: If there are a large amount of children in the hotel, the rooms overlookiing the pool area will be just as noisy as those overlooking I-Drive, maybe even more so.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank lakeflyer
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again someday.

Reviewed 7 May 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights in April while attending a business conference. My standard, double room on the 22nd floor overlooking International Drive was great. I believe some rooms on the side of the hotel overlooking the pool may see the rooftop of the conference center (depends on the room). The bed was extremely comfortable and the climate control system worked well. The room was quite clean and very well maintained. I did not notice a chip or stain on anything whatsoever. My door did rattle a bit when there was activity in the hallway but not enough to bother me. A coworker in another room across the hall told me he had the same door rattle. There are express elevators to the upper floors and the housekeeping staff was very friendly. The buffet restaurant was very good and I ate there 2 nights and I should have done a 3rd. Very good salad bar, entrees and desserts. I thought the price of around $20 was quite reasonable for all you can eat. The pool area is large and was very clean The fitness center is well equipped for a hotel in my opinion and had enough machines, free weights, and cardio equipment for a good workout. I heard of two other guests who were suddenly locked out of there rooms (key card would not work). They both complained of a slow response time from security to get back in. I did not experience this issue. Just outside of the hotel there is a drugstore, a kinda grocery/souvenir store, and a McDonalds. I had everything I needed during my stay and don't have any complaints. I would have given an excellent rating if not for the extras charges for internet, parking, and use of the fitness center.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Bigwoody58

Reviewed 3 May 2012

The house keeping staff were cleaning our room for the next arrivals before we had even checked out. It was 9:45 in the morning and we were at a conference at the hotel. We went back up to our room during a break from the conference and told by the staff that we were welcomed to use the bathroom - they continued to clean the room. Just rude!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank moogie2000

We are sorry to read about the problems you experienced with our hotel. We would like the opportunity to have you stay with us again and rebuild your confidence in our brand. If you are in the Orlando area again, please consider giving us another try.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

Stayed here on a short trip whilst in Orlando. The hotel is pleasant and airy with helpful staff and plenty of amenities.

The pool is large and inviting and the in-house Deli serves excellent snacks and food. Nearby is a Walgreen if you need any supermarket food and also Dennys diner and Red Lobster Restaurant for eating out. A short 10 walk towards downtown Orlando will also take you to 'The Point' where there is more eateries and shopping.

The rooms are large and include all you need for a relaxing stay. Ours had flat screen TV working desk, bath/shower combo and a strange set up of the sink being in the bedroom?! There is a fridge and safe and the room also came with Iron and board.

My only criticism, and unfortunately this is a big one, was that the air conditioning was extremely loud and kept me awake as it alternated between off and on all night. Unfortunately due to the heat, I had to keep this on constantly so got little sleep.

My only other gripe, listed above is the other guests..the '2012 FBLA State Leadership Conference people.' These were young people aged around 10-17 that literally inundated the hotel the whole time we were there. Far too many people in one place and there seemed to be very few teachers around to look after them and supervise. They literally took over the Hotel...barging past you to get in lifts and jumping queues as if you were not there. Quite an unpleasant experience by the so called 'future leaders.' Clearly courtesy and manners are not an obviously trait or taught when you need to be the next leader in America!!

I know this is not entirely the hotels fault, but when it came to book buses for tours etc, they were all full...for the conference. No forethought had gone into arranging extra transport and staff to manage this situation.

One other point...if you book a tour bus with the recommended operators at the concierge, make sure you get an EXACT price quote for your full return journey - with the names of the people involved (Both concierge and booking agent). When we booked, the driver tried to charge an extra 50% more than the price quoted when we arrived at Universal Studios. Stand your ground and refuse to accept anything other than what the Concierge has agreed. If necessary report the driver.

Overall, a pleasant hotel with a few minor gripes. Nothing outstanding to give it a wow factor and perhaps a little overpriced for what they are offering. Functional and friendly with amenities close by.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends