Stayed here for 12 days and LOVED it!!! This is my favorite moderate resort in all of Disney World!! Staff was very polite and helpful. Compared to the other Disney moderates, this one is small & compact, so it's easy to get everywhere. The beignets are so addicting!!!! We find it very quiet most of the time, although it did get a little loud at the pool area during the day with the kids games.
I would say the only "cons" were transportation was spotty at times (but that is not the resort's fault) and the pool heater went down for a couple of days, but nothing major.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Revel in the romance and pageantry of New Orleans's historic French Quarter at this Resort hotel, where cobblestone streets, gas lamps, wrought-iron balconies and fragrant magnolia blossoms evoke the Antebellum era and colorful Mardi Gras characters and jazz keep things lively. Then stroll along the Sassagoula River to Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside, home to Cajun and Creole specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly and TravelUp so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans French Quarter
- Port Orleans Orlando
- Disney Port Orleans French Quarter
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort French Quarter
- Port Orleans Disney
- Disneys Port Orleans Hotel
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter Orlando, Florida