New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #175 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
Lansing, Michigan
“I would think twice”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2012

Located by a very nice looking golf course, it looks great from the outside. Once inside, we were faced with chairs that had been broken and glued (very badly) back together. The water coming out of the spout had so much chorline in it that it actually burned my throat. The non smoking room smelled like smoke. Did get a free breakfast which included coffee that tasted like chorline, juice that tasted like sugar and oatmeal that was very slimy.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank chumly22

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Miami, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012

We went to Orlando for a three-day seminar and stayed four nights at the Parc Corniche. Our room was on the first floor in building 5. It was clean and well kept. One of bed lamps was not working properly and we notified the front desk after having breakfast. My wife left something at the apartment and for her surprise, the lamp was being repaired when she arrived, five minutes later. Yes, you can stay at a Hilton, Marriott, or any other place. But if what if what you are looking for is value, the Parc Corniche in Orlando is a great option. And its location in International Drive is excellent. We were 5 minutes away from the hotel where my seminar took place and those staying at that hotel were paying a discounted price of $195 per night for a room.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank GMS721
Davie, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

This is the second time we stay in this property. Staff is very attentive. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Great value for the money.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank lxd0yo4
Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

I have stayed at a lot of condominium properties in the Orlando area, and have had great experiences at all of them. Unfortunately my string ended at the Parc Corniche. This was truly an experience of getting what you pay for. Not horrible, but if a dated and heavily used property concerns you, stay far away from this resort.

The rooms and decorating were dark, and the actual size of the condo was much smaller than I have experienced in other properties. Carpet (heck, everything) was extremely worn, marked up, stained, etc.

Not necessarily unclean, but to be honest so worn it was hard to tell. I was in I was amazed someone had not invested in replacing the carpet in the unit I was in. And I was told it was recently refurbished (which apparently means the TV was upgraded - and it was very nice, and the room seemed to have new trim). The carpet was so heavily stained I couldn't imagine a heavy carpet cleaning might not at least get some of it out.

Pluses: Location
Minuses: Worn, worn worn. Smaller than many hotel rooms these days.

For the first time, I was jealous of friends who stayed at a nearby Hotel. And for the first time, I did not show off my accommodations, which usually involves rubbing in how much more space I got at a cheaper cost by renting a condo.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Michael P
South Florida, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2012

We arrived Friday April 20th for a weekend to celebrate my birthday. We booked this resort because of the "Luxury villas" that come complete with a full kitchen and especially the Oversized soaking tub". This was our first visit here at this resort after it was recommended to us. The staff when registering was very helpful. Especially Kande. he gave me directions to the nearest supermarket to purchase what we needed for the next couple of days of our stay. We were given our villa keys (villa No# 7) and were sent on our way. there are only 8 villas that they rent. Everything looked great as we drove to the rear of the complex and approached the villas. Unfortunately, what we encountered once we entered the villa was the surprise we didn't expect. As I put the food away, ($95.00 in grocerys) I removed the pots and pans from inside the cabinet. Immediately I noticed there was a problem the pots and pans were in bad condition. non-stick pots and pans were scratched so deep there was rust in the cracks. Also, I found a baking dish that anyone with common sense would know it couldn't be used because of the rust and baked food that had become part of the baking pan. Thats when I got into "make a list mode" to let the front desk know of problems with the unit. My son then discovered his quilt "upstairs guess room" was torn. we called the front desk immediately and did not receive another "new" quilt until the next day. I also noticed all the chairs at the dinning room table were scuffed with white scratches on the back. made a note of the missing "blind panel" in the livingroom and red stains on the carpet just below the stairs. Now the worst, after trying to relax after going out for dinner (another $45.00) since we couldn't use those pans, I filled the soaking tub which took 1/2 hour to fill and turned on the jets. Thats when I couldnt believe my eyes, BLACK SOOT began coming out of the jets contaminateing the water coming out of the jets and with it came hair and more black soot. The next morning I gave a detailed letter to the manager on site to forward to the general manager with my personal cell number on it so he could reach me. I told him I had pictures and video. He (the manager on site) told me he would give the GM the letter personally. When we returned that evening after spending another ($82.50 dinner) plus ($25.00 lunch) eating out we decided to celebrate outside the resort and take in some of the nearby sites due to not being able to use the villa as planned, we visited Universal studio and returned to find that someone had entered the unit to remove the stain below the staircase. nothing else was done., at check out, I was told the GM does not work on weekends and I was given a discount of $40.00 from my $312.76 bill. which felt like a slap in the face. keep in mind that was the price just for two nights. We only use the villa for a place to sleep. as far as cooking or enjoying the soaking tub, we could not nor would not use Items that should be thrown out and replaced or a tub that was contaminated with unknown black soot and hair. I expected to have a weekend to remember. I got that and more, A weekend I probably will never forget! I hope that after the general manager gets my letter he will make things right. The resort is a very nice looking place. Its very quite "except for the sound of the hot tub next door the neighbor used all night long". the location is near all the theme parks and other than the issues we encountered im sure if our unit was properly maintained it could have been a great place to stay. I will be reposting any response I get from the GM. its only fair that I give them the opportunity to make things right.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family