WorldQuest Orlando Resort
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$94
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$123
US$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$220
US$152
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$194
US$153
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$138
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$81
US$162
US$132
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$90
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$216
US$285
US$232
2,201 results
All reviewsworld questthree bedroomfull kitchencontinental breakfastwasher and dryercleaning feebath condodisney parksstayed in buildingscreened in porchtwin bedspool areahot tubhome away from homecleaning servicefresh towelsminute drive
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this awesome resort last week. I would stay here all the time!!! This is my 5th year visiting Orlando and this location was the best. The entrance was beautiful. The security was at the gate at all times ( I felt so safe). The staff was great. The 3 bedroom was so spacious. The rooms were clean. Pool area nice with towels at all times!!! Did not have a problem with the check in or check out. Management and property manager you are doing a great job!! Staff excellent.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Cari S, Sales Assistant at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are delighted to know that we could meet your standards and you stay was pleasant. A special thanks will be given to the team as well.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We had two families with young kids staying together in a 3-br condo in building 2 for four nights. The room served as a great place to crash after long days at the Disney parks. We brought our own food and drinks. The one downside is there really aren't any convenience stores, gas stations, or shops within walking distance. No issues during our stay. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Rick,
Thank you for choosing WorldQuest! So happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to have you all back soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I do not normally write reviews, but I felt the need in this case. I love the hotel’s location and it’s outward appearance had me believing I would have a good experience. However, upon arrival to my room, it is obvious that the carpet had not had a cleaning in some time. The sofa bed in the sitting area was and is filthy!! (I called the desk and housekeeping cleaned on arm, but I did not realize the extent of how fifthy the cushions were until I removed them.) The chair in the sitting area also had not had a cleaning in some time. Both look ridiculous for the amount of money I paid. I have never stayed at a resort with such dirty items in the room. Broken blinds were laying on the floor at the kitchen door. I have to believe that I must have been given one of the oldest 3 br/2 baths in the resort. I had to just close my mind to the other potentially failed cleaning possibilities just to sleep and bathe (I did some cleaning to appease myself!). I cannot in good conscience recommend this resort with its present basis housecleaning failures.

10  Thank mybag39
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a 4 night stay at this facility. We stayed in a 3br condo in building 4. A few days prior to arriving I had called to see if we can be put in building 1 because I had read that it's more updated. However, I was told that because I booked through Expedia, I can't make that request since Expedia reserves certain rooms in certain buildings. I wish that was clearly stated. I would've paid a little more if there was an option to do so for a nicer room.

Pros:
•Nice and friendly staff - Check in was easy and painless. The staff at the front desk were very nice and friendly. We arrived around 12pm and our room wasn't ready so we left to go have lunch. They called us around 2pm to let us know that our room was ready.

•Free parking and Wi-Fi

•10 min drive to the Disney parks

•Close to shopping - there is a Publix supermarket about 5 mins away as well as an outlet

•On site market - there is a small market in the main building for necessities like milk and cereal

•Small welcome basket - they provide you a small basket with a small bottle of dishwashing soap (but no sponge), 1 pack of laundry detergent powder, and 1 dishwashing pod. If you need additional then you must pay.

•Spacious - large living room/dining room areas. Nice size kitchen, bedrooms, and bathrooms.

Cons:
• Dirty - The hallways and walls of the buildings were dirty and covered in cobwebs. The buildings could really use a good power washing. The inside of the rooms were not filthy but not exactly clean. See photos.

•Very outdated - This place look like it hasn't been updated since the early 90's. Everything from the appliances to the furniture are super outdated. There were small flat screen TV's but not many choices for channels. We ended up watching Netflix on our iPad. Above the dining table is a light where only 1/3 bulbs worked.

•Limited kitchen necessities - While there was a stove, fridge, oven, and microwave, there were limited utensils. We didn't have any bowls and had to call for them. The knives were not conducive to doing any real cutting. You get 1 medium sized pan and 2 pots. For those people who don't cook of course this wouldn't be an issue. But I booked a facility with a full kitchen because I do cook and was cooking for 6 people. This was a bit of an issue but not the end of the world. Two out of 4 burners did not work on the stove, had to call maintenance to come and fix it.

•Extra for housekeeping - there is a fee for daily housekeeping (I think it was $34, I may be wrong), or you can pay $6 for every day that you want just fresh towels.

Overall we didn't have a bad experience here. We did have Big Foot and his family staying upstairs from us and they sounded like they were moving furniture every night. But that isn't the resort's fault. Since the floors were all tile there's nothing to absorb any noise. However, I don't think we would return.

1  Thank Yanibaby
Cari S, Sales Assistant at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thank your sharing your experience we appreciate your feedback. We apologize that we didn't meet your standards however it's good for us to know in what areas we can improve. Your comments has been shared with the appropriate managers so that they may be addressed appropriately. Overall we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I did not expect anything crazy when arriving at this hotel as i had read some not do good reviews.
The location is secluded from the hustle and bustle of the Disney area which is nice.
It is no more than a 10 min drive to any park and Disney Springs.
We stayed in building 5. The room was very clean, extremely spacious, with a nice view of a reserved land. My only complaint would be the parking in building 5. It is between two buildings (5 and 6) and arriving late will result in having to park much further away from your room. I had to park by the trees twice which I did not feel comfortable with as my room was on the opposite side.

Other than that, the front desk was easy check-in, the 24hr market came in very handy with reasonable prices. When asking for extra towels, they were brought fairly quickly to our room.
I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nicole C
Cari S, Sales Assistant at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Nicole,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us we appreciate you giving us a chance to show you our hospitality overall. We are pleased to know that you had enjoyable stay with us. We can't wait to have you back again see you next time!