“Way to go on finding your new Chef”
Review of Breakfast Club of Orlando - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Way to go on finding your new Chef”
Reviewed 10 December 2011

Well It is about time that this downtown location gets some good reviews... I was told about it changing new owners and also it's chef..THANK YOU....This time it was so yummy, fast, and wonderful service..Way to go 63 pine street.. Or Is it now Zilly bees??

• Visited December 2011

Orlando, Florida
“You don't leave hungry”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I have only eaten breakfast here a few times. Service can be spotty or lax but they have alot of breakfast options. We always relax after we get our coffee and forget about any wait we may have had. This place can get really busy. It is a friendly place and I would recommend, just bring a hearty appetite.

Visited March 2011
Tampa, Florida
“A wonderful place for breakfast”
Reviewed 25 September 2011

The food is all fresh and served piping hot. Our waitress was very attentive, My husband had the Las Vegas sandwich which was large and tasty. I had an ommlett with bacon mushrooms and cheddar that was perfectly cooked. My english muffin was not out of a package. It was chewy just as I like them to be. My side was a fruit salad with melon. blueberries, bananas, watermelon, pineapple, orange and strawberies! We will be back soon!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank olivejo
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Nice place to have your Breakfast”
Reviewed 15 September 2011

what we like:
-friendly service,
-American "dinner" style,
-clean,
-choice of menu, you like it greasy and/or healthy,
-walking distance of the hotel,
-pleasant pricing

• Visited June 2011
Orlando, Florida
“The breakfast club went from 3 to 11... WOOOH!!!”
Reviewed 10 September 2011

The place has new owners, and they are definitely changing this place for better. Food is better than ever, service went from 3 to 10, and the best part they are building an upscale coffee/lounge area (it looks really nice for what we could see)
Although they are still under construction in the other side, the place look nicer than before... I can't wait to visit this pace again once they finish all the construction!

• Visited September 2011