“Excellent & authentic Latin food”
Review of Achiote

Achiote
Ranked #1,233 of 4,285 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

This place is becoming one of my favorites in Orlando. Great mofongo with seafood, skirt steak, pork, chicken...appetizers are great, service is on point. If your celebrating anything let the staff know they will celebrate with you in a fun way......

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We came here for the first time, as it was recommended from a friend and we don’t regret taking the chance. From the environment to the food. This place is amazing. The service is friendly and makes you feel right at home. Ask for Melanie, she is knowledgeable friendly and makes great conversation, she is wonderful. Definitely recommend this restaurant for a nice family night out.

1  Thank Alessia P
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I arrived at Achiote between 6-6:30 PM. I did not have to wait long to be seated. The hostess greeted me with a smile and made me feel welcomed. The server also cordially greeted me. The server was very nice. The food, in the menu, looked really good. The drinks, in their drink menu sounded exotic and enticing. As for drinks, I went with an amorretto sour and a midori sour. I played it safe and opted for beef empanadas, as an appetizer. The food I ordered was excellent. I had the Churrasco (skirt steak), with salad and beans and rice. It was phenomenal! My only disappointment was that I did not have room in my stomach to eat more! I wanted to try everything on the menu. I arrived hungry and left Achiote fully satisfied. This restaurant is a must. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped here after arriving from a flight to Orlando and WOW what a pleasant surprise. Our family ordered a wide range of food - from pork, mahi-mahi, garlic chicken and creole chicken. EVERYTHING was flavorful and delicious. The plantains and coconut mojitos are also worth a try. Friendly service - thank you!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This place was not my best experience. The food was bland and way over priced. We went once and will never return, the waiter was not interested in serving us at at....

1  Thank ninamercado4876