“Casual & Local”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Great service, large portions. Nothing fancy, just food like you'd make at home. Love the garlic knots with fresh garlic.

The only thing I dislike are the hundreds of pictures taped to the wall of people sitting at the tables. It looks so tacky instead of the cute local feel they were going for. I've heard other customers comment the same.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Just recently celebrated my niece 10th birthday at Joey. This was our first time eating here for my family. The waitress, Heather, was amazing and had a very bubbly personality. Loved her! Heather made my niece feel very special on her birthday, including the whole restaurant to sing Happy Birthday. Coming from a service industry back ground I look for certain things in a restaurant and the staff was friendly, courteous and actually made friendly conversation. The food was delicious and portion size was great for the money paid. Reasonably priced. I would recommend eating her. My family and I will be back.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I haven't been back to this location since it was Spaghetti House. Decided Sunday night to give it a try and I must say it was great!
My husband and I had such a sweet server, I believe her name was ( Kristi ) . My wife as always is so indecisive , our server was so helpful and patient!! She recommend the lasagna and It was absolutely amazing.
Thank you Kristi for such great service !!
I will definitely be back! I'm so glad we decided to come in!!

Reviewed 10 June 2017

I love Joey's. My family and I order from here often and today we decided to dine in. The waitress, Heather, was an amazing person! She was friendly, courteous and actually made friendly conversation. The food was great as well! Never disappointed in this place.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Servers are very personable and sure to make you comfortable. Knots were wonderful, and they even omitted garlic for the more finicky in our group. Loved the chick parmigiana. Will definitely go back. Just moved to the area