“Always good subs”

Add it.
Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #25 of 91 Restaurants in Orange City
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Great subs, and they will whip you up a special order sub if you ask them. They are quick during the lunch rush, and their subs are unique compared to Subway & other franchises.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered some cheesesteaks and everyone was cooked wrong. Not the correct cheese or toppings. Brought food home and should have taken back but just threw out.
Very disappointed and won’t go back.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Ohhh, My gosh, jersey mikes! I'm in love with you! The subs, and I've had all of them are sooooooooooo GOOD!!!! My favorite is the turkey and cheese giant. The deli meat is sooo thin sliced, delicious, and fresh!! Always sooo fresh and sooo good! I love a lot of mayo on mine too. Veggies always fresh. Thee employees are so sweet and kind! All the girls are soooo sweet. I give this place a 10! Jersey mikes your so delicious!!!! You will always be my favorite sandwich!

Reviewed 14 July 2016

These are the best subs I've ever had. Subway was my main sub shop and I've tried many others, but none can compare to Jersey Mike's. They cut the deli meat and cheeses fresh for every sub made and are generous with the portions. The herb oil they use is especially good. Their prices are a bit higher than some other sub shops, but the quality and quantity is worth it. They also have a sign up for free subs after so many visits and often email coupons for discounts.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Since returning multiple times since my last review, I can honestly say that I am converted. Jersey Mike's is probably my favorite sub shop behind Firehouse subs. I have cured my problem of the subs being overloaded with oil and vinegar by asking for light oil and vinegar. The subs ALWAYS taste great and fresh! I have had a variety of their subs and I have also been very pleased with them. I will continue to return to Jersey Mike's.