“Nice facelift of premisis .. food could be better”
Review of Latinos Y Mas

Latinos Y Mas
Ranked #2 of 492 Restaurants in Ocala
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Latinos y Mas. We are currently in the process of remodeling with our grand re-opening September 13, 2016. We look forward to seeing you then.
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Its such a shame really.. The people of Ocala have lowered their standards so much with all the fast food chains and really cheap low end diners in the area that even though this food isnt that bad and the staff couldnt be more helpful all this with really nice decor job thrown in ! And as there really are not that many nuce places to eat means this place is rated higher than its food truly deserves and if this place was competing with a Miami restaurant it woukd have to step up to the plate with much better food on it! Pardon the pun! But for anyone who has ever really been down south then you can tell the difference. They just need to go back to using more fresh ingredients and steer away from the processed canned & jarred glub that is pumped out of the kitchen of late.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Dined this evening with a party of 20. Excellent service and generous servings. I would have given a 5 rating on my paella - $19.95 for one -but the green lipped mussels were large and overcooked. Additionally, I prefer my mussels in the whole shell (not on a half shell) so that I know they are fresh. My husband said his pork enchiladas were delicious accompanied with large side portions of beans, rice, guac and chopped fresh veggies. Would I dine there again? Yes I would. I can't say enough about the excellent service and Latinos Y Mas gave us a private dining room.

1  Thank enture
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is one of my favorite places to eat service is really good the food is good cozy atmosphere !

1  Thank linda f
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Eat here all the time. One of my hometown favorites. If you like fish, try the mero la plancha. Perfect!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Me and my buddy ate here and I've heard good things about this place before and now I see why, their food is amazing we both had the enchiladas and they were so good, the sauces they put on top are awesome. The service was amazing and the restaurants itself is a really nice place and has a good atmosphere. Would be great for a date or just a family outing or in my case hanging with a bud. You get a lot of food for a decent price.

1  Thank jackblack81