“Good time with the neighbors!”

Brooklyn's Backyard
Ranked #14 of 511 Restaurants in Ocala
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a locally owned family business with fresh innovative food. Our backyard atmosphere and New tiki bar makes you feel like your relaxing in your families backyard but we do all the cooking and cleaning for you. We carry 11 craft beers on tap and over 30 in a bottle as well as some of the finest spirit throughout Florida and the United States. Operated by my wife and myself we invite you into our backyard for one of the most unique dining experiences in Florida. Once your in you become family.
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Welcome to the neighborhood at Brooklyn's Backyard!! This is clearly a local favorite, but so worth the wait. Our waitress, Ashley, was outstanding, and truly made us feel at home. The barnwood features, string lights, fencing and lawn chairs are part of the charm of this little unassuming restaurant. On the outside, it looks like a standard strip mall front, but once you step inside, you are in the backyard, relaxed and ready for an ice cold drink. Since I have specific dietary restrictions, pizza was my go to, and I did not regret my decision. Usually I have food to take home, but it was so good that I ate all 4 pieces of my half of pizza (veggie with no cheese). I'm pretty sure I waddled out. There are some specialty adult beverages that are really unique as well, and a large selection of beer. Live music on Friday is a nice touch and the young talented woman playing was a lot of fun. Overall,this was a fantastic establishment - a hidden gem that I will return to when I am visiting Ocala.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Brooklyn’s Backyard is great for lunch. The burger was delicious. Not a fan of the mango slaw but the fries were good. Very friendly service.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Loved the decor/vibe of this place. The menu was not too big, but not too small. Had a lot of items that sounded really good. Ended up trying the Crab cake BLT and it was delicious! Will be back to try other dishes.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We're always trying new places, but we always come back to Brooklyn's when we want to be sure everything will be just the way we want it. Arguably the best burgers in the area. Pizzas and salads are always top notch. Always reliable. Always excellent.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Well I hate to do this because it will cause a run at this restaurant! They have a lobster roll that is best I have ever had. No filler huge chunks of claw meat falling out of a New England type hot dog bun! Connecticut style I think they call it. The chef is from New England and you would have to go there to match it. Hands down the best. Save some for my return visit! Lol Fries are absolutely perfect order them crispy!