Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
SleepUS$89
FindHotelUS$89
PricelineUS$89
Hotels.comUS$99
Expedia.comUS$99
HurbUS$102
All reviews drag racing would definitely stay here again room was clean late check free breakfast great stay ocala area florida pillows belleview interstate sofa housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Had to stay three weeks and really enjoyed the staff and how friendly they were. I had my little dog and they treated us so well. My room was clean and spacious and the housekeepers were very good. They have plenty of coffee and the location was close to many good restaurants.

I would definitely stay here again and oh yes it was very fairly priced!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2020 via mobile

My Husband and I had a trip to Leesburg and decided to stop at this sleep inn in Ocala, and we are so glad we did, upon arrival Peter Checked us in, What a fantastic human being!! He was very welcoming and inviting, we are pleased with his service, we got to our room, #314 and sadly the AC was off, in Florida, so that was a negative, but the hotel was extremely clean!! The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, but the pillows were absolute junk, very uncomfortable, I woke up with a headache and neck pain, but I will be sure to bring pillows on our next trip. Ashley checked us out and she was a delight, very friendly. We will 100% stay again. We just call ahead and ask them to make sure the ac is on before we arrive. Lol. Thank You Sleep Inn.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2020

This motel is on the verge of being a crummy weekly rate place to stay. Not a good experience. The TV was small and dark you could people talking in the next room while my TV was playing, the sink was clogged up, Definitely not worth 110 dollars, after taxes.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank scottpU5995XU
Reviewed 10 March 2020

Recently stayed and found the hotel ok but pricey at $175/night on the weekend. Hotel was well kept and clean but pool is very small and on the front of the hotel so not much privacy. There was constant road noise from the interstate and the gym is very minimal with no weight machines or free weights. On the positive it is next door to the drag racing museum and walking distance to Sonny's and several other restaurants. Breakfast was the usual complementary offerings but the best part was Anne the attendant who was always friendly and pleasant. I guess bottom line, this is not a $175 hotel room so watch the pricing when booking on weekends.

Room tip: All rooms have road noise from interstate
Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank CanuckAlberta
Reviewed 31 January 2020

We spent one night.
Staff is very friendly and polite
One the best hotel room I've stay.
Room large and very clean.
Everything in room works