“Great Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2017

We went with a party of 9 to dinner the other night. Most of us got Pad Thai. One person did order a more spicy meal - but he didn't taste much spice. He has decided to tell them that spice is good for him. I loved my Chicken Pad Thai - I had ordered it in my 3 visits. The restaurant is nicely decorated and friends expressed surprise that its humble location and storefront was so nicely decorated inside. A salad with peanut dressing was served with the entrees. It was tasty and fresh.

My Mom liked the lunch offerings better since soup is served at lunch along with a vegetable spring roll and a little donut for a sweet treat after lunch! We will be back for both lunch and dinner

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Still trying to find an amazing authentic Thai restaurant.
Food ok. The appetizer with the bite of a spring roll and tasteless chicken soup not food at all.
I had the chicken Panang which was ok but not crave-able. Then topped of with a very small donut desert just ok for a fried donut.
Not sure I would try this place again.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here several times. This time was lunch with local and out of town family. Food is always delicious and so fresh. Great atmosphere and staff. Curry was delicious and perfect spice/heat. Love the little touches, soup before meal with amazing spring roll, and dessert donuts after. Will keep coming here! Out of town family from South Florida also loved the food!

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Ordered amazing land with chicken. It was terrible! Sweet & no Thai seasoning or a trace of authenticity!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

We started with the (not fried) spring rolls, covered with translucent rice paper,with shrimp and raw greens inside, and a good peanut dipping sauce. We then got two lunch entrees that included chicken rice soup, and a fried spring roll. I had a vegetarian Pad Thai, and my husband had a stir fried vegetable dish with chicken. Both were excellent. The portions were modest, so we were glad we had ordered the extra appetizer. It was all delicious. We loved the decor. Service was not so hot.

1  Thank happy_in_paris_10