“Great place to enjoy a fresh Italian meal”
Review of Fiore's Cafe

Fiore's Cafe
Ranked #31 of 511 Restaurants in Ocala
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Consistently good food and decent waitstaff, which is refreshing for our area. Generous pours on wines and delicious dishes. The crab ravioli is great, garlic knots tasty and fresh, and the portions are just right. Smallish dining room, so it can fill easily leading to a wait, but it is a great place for a dinner date.

1  Thank John H

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Took the Tuesday Lunch Bunch here today to try it. New to us, but has been here for a year. Service was wonderful, I just has a slad, but it was so big I couldn't finish it! To my right was a Calazone - which was very good, served with extra marinara sauce, across from me was a meatball Sub with fries - very good. But the best was to my left, he had the chicken Alfrado which was very delicious! (I tried it too) and it was good.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

After working all day my husband and I need a different place to eat and unwind. So we decided to stop for dinner. We loved the look and the smell of real Italian. I had the veal piccata and he had the specialty ravioli. Both were so delicious. We really enjoyed the meal and the friendly hospitality. I recommend them.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Fiore's is hands-down the best Italian in Ocala! We haven't had a bad dish yet. The Egg Plant is my favorite, but we also enjoy pizza, soup, salads and many other dishes. The wait staff is very welcoming and makes you feel at home! It's worth driving a few extra miles for this spot. Sure to be a favorite! Did I mention the garlic knots? Yum!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

We had gone to Fiore's several years ago at its old location, and were not impressed. Tonight, our meals were delicious and huge! Efrain was our server, and he was fabulous. We ordered Grouper Franchese ($18.95) and Eggplant Parm with a side of linguini ($13.95). A huge glass of chianti (really 2 glasses in one) was only $7.95. We have always loved going to Carmine's; now we can have the same, delicious meals at Fiore's, which is more convenient. Can you believe fresh flowers in vases on each table?