“China Bottom, perhaps”
Review of China Top

China Top
Ranked #384 of 545 Restaurants in Ocala
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Twice ordered takeout - chicken chow mein and months later, chicken lo mien. Only thing missing was the chicken. He may have passed by earlier in the day but wasn't around when I ordered. $8.25 is too much for a bowl of noodles with chicken broth. I can make that at home.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

As with most fast Chinese food, this place is okay. I've eaten here a few times...the food doesn't really get any better. We are limited in this area on decent delivery options on the weekend.
We ordered around 9:15 pm on a Saturday. The food took so long to get here it was literally luke warm. The pork fried rice was bland, cold, and dry. We ordered 31$ worth of food, plus 7$ for a decent delivery tip, and the food just wasn't worth it.
Delivery driver has been there for many years and is always very nice.
Chinese food is horrible to begin with but cold, dry, and overpriced?
That's just unreasonable.
We won't be eating there again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered the veg and rice dish, it tasted as if it was laying in soy sauce for days. Won ton soup was old, rice was soggy. Food literally tasted as if it had soap on it. Don’t waste your money.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered China Top for the first and last time tonight...ordered at 7:25 and was quoted 8:22 delivery. No big deal whatever, but when it was 25 mins late my wife called to see what was the issue and girl was very rude said, “ oh it’s on it’s way.bye.” Now at 9:20beginning to wonder what fast food I’m going to have find. I’ll be sure stick to Shanghai in Pearl Britain plaza. Never taken longer than 30mins from time of order!!!

After they finally got here 9:40 only had half the order then said I would have to pay for them to bring my order out......this place is a joke DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I love wonton soup! I try it every time I order from a place. There's was amazing! My Singapore mei fun was also right on the spot! Delivery was as slow as the day is long but the food was warm when it got here so that's a bonus!

Date of visit: July 2017