“Wonton soup!”
Review of China Top

China Top
Ranked #380 of 539 Restaurants in Ocala
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I love wonton soup! I try it every time I order from a place. There's was amazing! My Singapore mei fun was also right on the spot! Delivery was as slow as the day is long but the food was warm when it got here so that's a bonus!

2  Thank Emily N

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We ordered Seafood Delight which was supposed to have crab, lobster, shrimp and scallops but only had imitation crab, no lobster and no scallops. House special fied rice was not good and the egg rolls were under done. I would recommend that you stay away from this place.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

This is the only Chinese place we order from. Our food is always delicious and hot even when delivered. Great service.

2  Thank Sassysue2499
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I noticed that they use extremely fresh veggies while making their dishes. We had a quart of vegetable lo mein which included any traditional stir-fry vegetable you can think of. I still have yet to run into a problem with this Chinese restaurant.

1  Thank Lauren B
Reviewed 17 October 2016

I do find it rather rude to be so assumptive that I am paid for my reviews. Unfortunately, I'm not paid for this.

I do, however, enjoy their Chinese food. But, I do not order the fried stuff you tend to eat, so that may be where our opinions differ. This place is always packed, so I think to each their own.

I ordered the pepper steak and the garlic chicken, they were both excellent, cooked well, not old, extremely hot, and not chewy fatty meat. The vegetables were cooked wonderfully as well. Despite some unfortunate experiences from other reviews, I still support this local Chinese take-out and have yet to find one that is any better.

1  Thank Lauren B