“Vegetable Lo Mein”
Review of China Top

China Top
Ranked #373 of 508 Restaurants in Ocala
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I noticed that they use extremely fresh veggies while making their dishes. We had a quart of vegetable lo mein which included any traditional stir-fry vegetable you can think of. I still have yet to run into a problem with this Chinese restaurant.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I do find it rather rude to be so assumptive that I am paid for my reviews. Unfortunately, I'm not paid for this.

I do, however, enjoy their Chinese food. But, I do not order the fried stuff you tend to eat, so that may be where our opinions differ. This place is always packed, so I think to each their own.

I ordered the pepper steak and the garlic chicken, they were both excellent, cooked well, not old, extremely hot, and not chewy fatty meat. The vegetables were cooked wonderfully as well. Despite some unfortunate experiences from other reviews, I still support this local Chinese take-out and have yet to find one that is any better.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

I tried tasting pretty much everything in the house and nothing was cutting it. For those times when you are too tired and too sick to make your own soup.... This place has dynamite wonton soup, which I could actually taste through my sickness. I'm not a fan of the egg drop soup because the consistency is very thick. However, the house special soup was also delicious. Good job guys, once again.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I made the mistake for the second time. Forgot how bad,or old the food was. I ordered $41.00 worth of boneless ribs,orange chicken and sesame chicken. Got it home and when we sat down no.one would eat it.everything was very small and so tough you couldn't eat. The orange chicken was a dark brown, the sesame was marble size hard nuggets . And the ribs were little strips of something hard. I took it all back and the guy yelled we make all crispy for 7 years. I gave him the entire meal and he refused to do anything. I told him throw it away and I would not be back.his response was I dont need you. This has to be the food anywhere around. I don't understand who they must pay for Thier reviews but this place is horrible.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

The restaurant is relatively small located around the corner from Publix but puts out some tasty Chinese food. No real atmosphere inside - this is basically a take-out location. The food is very good quality and very tasty. Loved it. Try the Pepper Steak. Recommend.

1  Thank Rich L