“For When You're Sick”
Review of China Top

China Top
Ranked #382 of 539 Restaurants in Ocala
Reviewed 14 September 2016

I tried tasting pretty much everything in the house and nothing was cutting it. For those times when you are too tired and too sick to make your own soup.... This place has dynamite wonton soup, which I could actually taste through my sickness. I'm not a fan of the egg drop soup because the consistency is very thick. However, the house special soup was also delicious. Good job guys, once again.

1  Thank Lauren B

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I made the mistake for the second time. Forgot how bad,or old the food was. I ordered $41.00 worth of boneless ribs,orange chicken and sesame chicken. Got it home and when we sat down no.one would eat it.everything was very small and so tough you couldn't eat. The orange chicken was a dark brown, the sesame was marble size hard nuggets . And the ribs were little strips of something hard. I took it all back and the guy yelled we make all crispy for 7 years. I gave him the entire meal and he refused to do anything. I told him throw it away and I would not be back.his response was I dont need you. This has to be the food anywhere around. I don't understand who they must pay for Thier reviews but this place is horrible.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

The restaurant is relatively small located around the corner from Publix but puts out some tasty Chinese food. No real atmosphere inside - this is basically a take-out location. The food is very good quality and very tasty. Loved it. Try the Pepper Steak. Recommend.

1  Thank Rich L
Reviewed 5 July 2016

I ordered the Pupu platter for my husband and I. We couldn't eat the chicken that came with is because the grease was pouring out of it. Everything was fried basically. We ate the beef on a stick and that was it. Wontons were HORRIBLE. Crab Rangoon had no crab from what we could see and was mostly wrapper and little inside. We will NEVER order from here again and we are local.

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Excellent Chinese food, once again! Learned today that you can ask for extra sauce if you so desire. The wonton soup is to die for.