“Still so good”
Review of China Top

China Top
Ranked #382 of 541 Restaurants in Ocala
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Excellent Chinese food, once again! Learned today that you can ask for extra sauce if you so desire. The wonton soup is to die for.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

If I want Chinese food, this is where I go. I have lived in Ocala my entire life. I have tried many many many Chinese restaurants here, in the vicinity, and out of state. This is by far the best "fast-food" Chinese restaurant. The beef and broccoli has been the stand out dish of them all. The Wonton Soup is spectacular. However, we have tried the sesame chicken, general gso's chicken, lo mein, sweet and sour chicken, pepper steak, etc. It's all much better than the other offerings in town. It's always easy to order over the phone and always ready in 15 minutes.

1  Thank Lauren B