“Easily Best Burger in Ocala!”
Review of Artisinal Dish

Artisinal Dish
Ranked #28 of 496 Restaurants in Ocala
Price range: US$10 - US$75
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Artisinal Dish/Blue Wagyu is a casual steakhouse with scratch made dishes using organic foods, locally raised Wagyu burgers and steaks.
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Hello All,

I am a burger lover... and I have to say this place has the best burgers in Ocala... The meat is fresh and good quality... you can taste the difference... I have been here a few times and tried various burgers and enjoying each one... the truth is that everything there looks fresh, each time I promise myself to try something else but I can't get myself away from the burgers... Their food is all said to be grown garden fresh... I am not one for organic and all that, but I have to be honest and say that you can taste the difference...

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff and excellent food in a homey environment. Eat in or take out. I was pleased to find healthy, organic food while staying in Ocala. Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I may have to rescind my review of La Cuisine's burger confit as the best in town. The Itomichi Burger with sun dried tomatoes and caramelized onions was terrific. We spoke with the owner for quite some time and she's such a great person and her enthusiasm comes through in the food! This out of the way eatery is worth the limited hours. I will be back when I can to try the remaining menu, but absolutely well done. I am so impressed with what this shop can do!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Great food at this place.Probably the best pizza I have ever had and the burgers are scrumptious. Price is a little higher but well worth it.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

What a great little find. Its a fair bit of a drive for us and they have limited hours (CHECK BEFORE YOU GO) so we have never made it out here before. However what a treat!

Service was outstanding, food was amazing, and we just loved the whole 'feel' of the place. Its clear the whole group here really takes a lot of pride in service high quality food.

The burgers were amazing. Loved the wine bar. We felt the price was incredibly reasonable for the quality of the food. We will definitely be looking for a reason to go back soon. Keep up the great work guys (and gals)!