“Most nasty steak I ever ate!!!”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #306 of 489 Restaurants in Ocala
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I went to IHOP this morning and ate breakfast. I ordered a t-bone steak well done and grits eggs etc. The steak tasted rubbery no season, smell like it was cooked with a fish scent. JUST HORRIBLE!!! I ended up wasting 12.99 because I just could not bear the taste and smell. Worst experience I have ever had at IHOP!!!

There are newer reviews for IHOP

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

When I go to this IHOP I always dit at the counter rather than a table or booth. I usually start with just a hot chocolate before I decide to order anything. The last few times I have gone there I was repulsed by what I saw going on the cook line. Since sitting there you can see the cooks. There is one that I have seen that is just discussing he never wears gloves he touches himself while cooking and does not wash his hands just continues to cook. He even eats food from the grill while he is cooking. He should be fired. After witnessing this I will not est there if I know he is cooking.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Went for a quick lunch. Not today. They were very crowded and I think short of help in the kitchen. Good was good when it finally arrived

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Pancakes were very good. Had something like maple syrup. Small order of 3 was plenty for me. I rarely eat pancakes due to calories and sugar since I must watch both, but once in a while should be ok.....

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Lousy food,service and store is dirty. Service very very slow and this was only with about 10 people in there at the time. Pancakes like rubber.