“Breakfast”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #306 of 489 Restaurants in Ocala
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

When I go to this IHOP I always dit at the counter rather than a table or booth. I usually start with just a hot chocolate before I decide to order anything. The last few times I have gone there I was repulsed by what I saw going on the cook line. Since sitting there you can see the cooks. There is one that I have seen that is just discussing he never wears gloves he touches himself while cooking and does not wash his hands just continues to cook. He even eats food from the grill while he is cooking. He should be fired. After witnessing this I will not est there if I know he is cooking.

There are newer reviews for IHOP

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Went for a quick lunch. Not today. They were very crowded and I think short of help in the kitchen. Good was good when it finally arrived

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Pancakes were very good. Had something like maple syrup. Small order of 3 was plenty for me. I rarely eat pancakes due to calories and sugar since I must watch both, but once in a while should be ok.....

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Lousy food,service and store is dirty. Service very very slow and this was only with about 10 people in there at the time. Pancakes like rubber.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped in this morning for breakfast. Had the specials and they were very good. I had the strawberry with sweet cream and the 4 sausage links and grits. Marie was our waitress and she was very professional and friendly. We will go in and do the breakfast again and we will ask for Marie.

1  Thank David S