Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
FindHotelUS$130
PricelineUS$130
Lol.travelUS$155
1,361 results
All reviews great hotel great stay the breakfast area room was clean complimentary breakfast cookies nice breakfast easy access would definitely stay here again staff was very friendly yogurt parking lot florida interstate inns exit desk
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2021

I am a diamond member at Hilton. I was driving back home and stopped at this Hampton in Belleview. Hotel looks clean and fairly new. I went to the room and the light bulb above the bed was out, so I unscrewed it and went to the front desk. It was late so no maintenance, so I asked for just the bulb and I would install. They had no bulbs.
The next morning I went to breakfast. Due to covid19 there was a partition and a hotel employee that was to serve guests. The employee was very rude and unpleasant. I ended up just asking for a yogurt due to her lack of interest.
Lobby Garage cans where overflowing. It is obvious that this hotel lacks a manger.
will never stay here again (there any many more hotels nearby).

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Harry32547
Dan Rutan, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your comments. I am truly sorry that you found the breakfast attendant rude and unpleasant. I know that this is not common, however I will address this at once. I apologize if the trash can was full overnight and we will tighten up our procedures. The hotel indeed has a manager and that would be me. We all apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will give us another try.

Reviewed 11 January 2021 via mobile

We stayed on our way to Fort Myers. It was clean and comfortable. They seemed to be following COVID protocols and staff was friendly. It was a nice exit on the south side of Ocala with several restaurants.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 11 December 2020 via mobile

We’ve stayed here a few times on our way to our winter home and never had an issue, but this last stay was the last time. The reason- roaches - yes - you read that right. It was the first tine we had a room on the 1st floor. We did tell the lady at the front desk as we were leaving.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dan Rutan, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2020

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your comments. I am so very sorry that you encountered some insects. As you can see by the many positive reviews, we are a very clean hotel. Like most hotels (especially in Florida) we us a pest elimination company to treat our rooms and property monthly. Unfortunately all buildings are subject to insects every now and then and I am so sorry that it happened during your stay. We called out the company as soon as it was reported and the issue has been taken care of. We do look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 October 2020 via mobile

We spent a Monday-Wednesday. Pleasantly surprised on how clean the king suite was. It had their new symbol that clean and nobody admitted after. It was clean. We opted not to eat breakfast here but they were serving hot breakfast not as a help yourself type. On first floor. Quiet which is our preference. Will be back. Great location as not far off of I75...lots of restaurants and stores in the area.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank RedHot50
Dan Rutan, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2020

Thank you so much for staying with us! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

After a long day of driving, My family and I needed to find a great lace to rest up before continuing our drive. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience especially during Covid 19 they made us feel comfortable and welcomed. Our room was sealed and sanitized upon arriving to room. The bedding and pillows were so soft felt like sleeping at home! The pillows I must stress were the best pet! They felt like clouds!! I have been told by staff they are available for purchase even on their website which I will be buying for sure! If you are in the area looking for a place to stay you will find the best here! Thank you to the staff for such a great experience! ❤️Melissa

Date of stay: September 2020