“Go for the Pork!”
Review of Las Pampas Grill & Bar - CLOSED

Las Pampas Grill & Bar
Price range: US$14 - US$32
Description: Our menu specializing in high quality grilled meats, fresh fish and seafood, wonderful pastas combined with our intimate atmosphere and attentive service will be a true Argentinean experience for all kinds of budgets. The wine list will feature a wide variety of malbec wines, as well as American to old world wines.
Reviewed 22 May 2017

My boyfriend and I found this restaurant thanks to fellow Yelpers. It is located in a strip mall in a remote area--our Uber driver was a little hesitant to drop us off there because it seemed to be out in the middle of nowhere.

We ordered beef and chicken empanadas. Both were really good but the chicken empanada was my favorite. It tasted like I was eating a delicious chicken pot pie. The crust was super flaky. Yum.

I ordered the pork wrapped in bacon. It was delicious. I switched out the gorgonzola sauce for a mushroom sauce and it was perfect. I really loved the grilled vegetables that came with the dish. My boyfriend ordered the skirt steak and a side of mashed potatoes. Both were on the plain side which was a disappointment since my dish was so good.

We had a very nice server and overall, it was a good restaurant to try while we were in the FLL area.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Tucked away in a half empty strip mall is this little gem of a restaurant. I originally went there with a Groupon, and was pleasantly surprised with all aspects of this Argentinian restaurant. The food was authentic and delicious. The wait staff was genuinely pleasant to deal with, and even the owner came over to make sure that all was well. I have been back several times and was never disappointed. I highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank Margie L
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I came to Las Pampas Grill and Bar, to try something new, and our appetite ended up satisfied; that's it. When we got there the place wasn't packed, but since the place was small everything was close together. It was hard to go in between tables, because of lack of space. The waitstaff came and went, coming to the table only when absolutely necessary. The food was delicious, but misleading. When I ordered the Plank steak for my daughter and I,I didn't realize the portion would be so small. My husband and eldest daughter ordered the meal for two, it ended up being enough for the 4 of us. The food was really good, but honestly, it was quite pricey. The service was not good at all, but the food made up for it. Overall, this place's food is something to brag about, but the service is not.

1  Thank 743milenah
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Located in an older shopping plaza, this place is trying to be something it's not. Food was very mediocre and pricey for the servings. Inside is very nice and upscale looking, but the food was very limited and simple.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

What a fantastic restaurant for authentic Argentine cuisine. I ordered Empanadas as an appetizer that were to die for (I loved the chicken the most). Then proceeded to order the Lomo (Filet Mignon) that was as savory as beef grazed on the plains of Las Pampas in Argentina. Then I topped it off with the Flan that was perfectly rich and creamy with a nice dollop of dulce de leche. - Perfecto.

Date of visit: March 2017