“An overall good experience!”
Review of Cielito Lindo

Cielito Lindo
Ranked #24 of 115 Restaurants in Oakland Park
Description: Cielito Lindo has their beginning in the spring of 1985 when we opened our first restaurant in Pompano Beach. Then, as now, each dish was faithfully created from favorite recipes passed down from generation to generation and brought with us from Mexico. Over the years, we have taken great pride in offering our guests fine foods of Mexico prepared and served with dedication to the best of Mexico's traditions. New dishes are constantly bring created and adapted for your enjoyment and dining pleasure. Our popular "Especialidades de la Casa" reflects the high quality long associated with Cielito Lindo Restaurants, and now seafood dishes, "Pescado del Mar," compliment our new Cielito Lindo Restaurants. Welcome to Cielito Lindo's. Enjoy your visit, and come again soon.
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Six of us from work decided to try this place for our Friday Group Lunch, and we were not disappointed in the least. The service, as was the food, were very good and created a positive experience for us all. We will make this our new go-to Mexican Food spot.

1  Thank JSR_Adventures

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

First time at Cielito Lindo Dos in Oakland Park.
We were immediately seated and brought our choices of drinks. My daughter ordered Mahi-mahi Tacos and I ordered a Beef Chimichanga crispy.

Well the food came after a short wait and it was perfect. Tasty with nice portions. Our server was gracious and prompt. I think this place is a little better than the original in Pompano. We'll be back!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

One of our old neighbors that we have not seen in years was in town and we decided to meet her at Celito Lindo's. We had a great dinner. We have lived in this area for over 45 years and I can't tell you how many times we have had either lunch or dinner at this location. We have also been to the Pompano Beach location probably twice and even visited the location they had on Griffin Road once. We like the Prospect Road location the best.
If we pick the right night, when the owners are there, they come by to see us.
This is s great place to eat and have fun.
Take care.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Authentic, homemade, family owned and operated. This place has the love that other mexican corporate chains are missing. My boyfriend ordered the Arroz con pollo with dark meat, very tasty! I ordered the palomilla steak with onions and white rice and beans and a side of tostones. Had enough room for a real smooth margarita! But I have to admit, food tasted better than my grandma's! (thank goodness she can't read this) My only let down was they were out of mofongo.. I will definitely be back whenever I'm in town

Hector C, Manager at Cielito Lindo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Hola Jenny, we are thrilled to know that you loved our food. We always appreciate reading customer feedback as it helps improve our business. Mofongo was recently added to our menu as a side item so we apologize for any inconvenience that our brief shortage may have caused you. Thank you for writing us a review and we look forward to your next visit!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This out of the way Mexican Restaurant has been a long standing favorite of myself and all my friends. If you love delicious Mexican food, it will become your favorite too!

They offer a full bar but we always opt out for their Golden Margaritas. Cuervo gold tequila with tangy sour mix and topped with a splash of Cointreau. Wonderful start and with their warm chips and home made salsas. Yum!

For our entrees we had a Latin style shredded pork with essence of lime and topped with shredded onions. Delicious. Also good are their beef Flautas and their Arroz con pollo. All entrees are abundant and full of flavor. Their sides are also wonderful. I always have their black beans and rice Perfectly seasoned.