“Great food! Shepherds Pie is excellent Happy Hour is great deal.”
Review of Stout Irish Pub

Stout Irish Pub
Ranked #15 of 124 Restaurants in Oakland Park
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The city is Oakland Park but the area is Fort Lauderdale. FT Laud is a collection of about 40 cities. You can drive a mile and go through 3 cites.
Reviewed 13 May 2016

I go to Stout all the time and so I guess i'm a little biased but this is an honest review and man I have to tell you try the Shepherds Pie its awesome! Happy Hour is 1/2 off drinks and apps from 5-7pm Monday - Friday.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

It's hard to find baked cod on the menu, but when you find baked cod that is this good, you have to come back for more. Add some veggies, a beer on tap and great service, you have a winner. Best Irish bar and grille in South Florida.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

Irish hospitality and a great staff. This was our first visit and we will return. 6 of us had dinner and drinks and it turned out great. Cold beers and delicious corn beef platters

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

We had been having a very hard time finding a decent place to eat since we arrived Ft. Lauderdale 5 days ago. Went for walk last night and saw the Stout. Looked clean and inviting. So I talked my business associate in to dinner the next night. Well we went traditional and yum. Bangers and mash were excellent. Irish sausage awesome. Partner enjoyed his Sheppard's pie but like many, myself included, prefer the wife's or in my case Mom's. But the Stars were the new GM. Sorry can't remember his name. But Lillia or server was great. Smiled the whole time spent time talking with us. And her service was prompt and professional. Good luck on your big girls job. To will always be welcome the in the service industry.

1  Thank SeanB1967
Reviewed 20 March 2016

This is a very old review for a few visits I made during the World Cup games last year... I should have posted sooner but anyway here are the details of my experience. A group of about 10 of us went to Stout after not being happy with the service at another bar (not related to Stout) in East Oakland Park (right by the intercoastal). We sat at the other sportsbar for 30 minutes before we were acknowledged and another 20 minutes before we were served water. We called Stout and they were extremely friendly and accommodating. They organized a private viewing area for us (we asked if it was possible to watch the games in Spanish and they organized this for us). We recognize that they didnt have to do this yet they did. Needless to say, they got our business for every game we watched as a group. We went to watch at least 3 games there an brought 10 - 20 people each time. They got all of our orders right every single time and the servers were constantly checking on us to ensure we were good. So happy with this place, I recommend it.