“Coconut curry craving fulfilled”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE 33rd street
Transit: 10,2
Description: Located in Oakland Park neighborhood of Fort Lauderdale, Siam Kitchen Sushi Thai is a Fort Lauderdale favorite. Exquisite cuisine is paired with beautiful ambiance, designed to enhance your enjoyment of the finest in Japanese and Thai cuisine. We use fresh ingredients daily from local farms and our own garden. Chef Pete Veera brings his expertise in Japanese culinary along with a team of sushi chefs to make your experience at Siam Kitchen Sushi Thai one you"re bound to remember.
Reviewed 25 July 2016

If you like curry, this is the place to go! I had a delicious bowl of mouthwatering Panang Curry. Their other dishes also look very appetizing. Feels like you're in Japan or Thailand inside.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Small restaurant with average atmosphere. Nice service staff. We've had Pad Thai in Thailand and this place rivals that for taste. Large serving, enough to take some home. Overall a nice experience.

1  Thank Einstein4
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Tom Yung soup couldn't taste the usual coconut milk.It had some nasty fish oil that was a turn off for me .If I knew it had disgusting fish oil I would have ordered elsewhere. I've tried Tom Yung soup all over the country and crave it. Now I will ask first if it has yucky fish.I almost threw up.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Menu includes Thai and Japanese selections. We have tried several courses from the Thai menu which were extremely tasty. Service was very well and the prices reasonable.
If you come by Fl. Lauderdale area, I highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

Went here for lunch with my wife. They have about 20 lunch specials for Thai food, and about equal amount of Sushi specials.

The service people were very friendly and food was served fast. Prices were under 10 usd, including a soup and spring roll.

I tried some thai food and it reminded me on the food I had in Thailand. Always a good sign. Before preparing she asked about the level of spice to it. And they matched exaclty what I ordered.

Great place.