“Relaxed place for Sushi or Thai”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE 33rd street
Transit: 10,2
Description: Located in Oakland Park neighborhood of Fort Lauderdale, Siam Kitchen Sushi Thai is a Fort Lauderdale favorite. Exquisite cuisine is paired with beautiful ambiance, designed to enhance your enjoyment of the finest in Japanese and Thai cuisine. We use fresh ingredients daily from local farms and our own garden. Chef Pete Veera brings his expertise in Japanese culinary along with a team of sushi chefs to make your experience at Siam Kitchen Sushi Thai one you"re bound to remember.
Reviewed 9 October 2015

Went here for lunch with my wife. They have about 20 lunch specials for Thai food, and about equal amount of Sushi specials.

The service people were very friendly and food was served fast. Prices were under 10 usd, including a soup and spring roll.

I tried some thai food and it reminded me on the food I had in Thailand. Always a good sign. Before preparing she asked about the level of spice to it. And they matched exaclty what I ordered.

Great place.

1  Thank sascha411

Reviewed 1 August 2015

Awesome Sushi and Thai place. Food was hot and large portions. Staff was super friendly. A Must try!

Reviewed 5 July 2015

We ordered take out Panang Curry Pork and Tom Kha Chicken Soup. We asked for both to be prepared mild, and they said they would do that. Despite the fact that I repeated the order twice, stressing mild and Pork, we got Panang Chicken Curry. The only Pork we got was the printed "Pork Panang Curry" on the receipt. Also, the Tom Kha Chicken Soup was so spicy we could not eat it.

Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

We have ordered lunch from them many times with great results but we decided to go there for dinner. Online, They advertise an early bird special for done in only from 11-7 that includes a drink, appetizer, and entree. When we asked about it after sitting down and seeing that it wasn't on the menu, the waitress said that they don't have one yet, but will be starting one soon. I brought up the website and showed her that it is even advertised on the front page and that they should take it down because we wouldn't have come otherwise. She said they would take it down but did not offer to honor it. We left without ordering. I can't support a place with false advertising. It's been on the website forever!

1  Thank Spetrie1
Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

My partner and I have eaten here twice. Unmatched selection of foods. All authentic and delicious. Soda sold by the can--no refills. Extra charges. Costly. One appetizer, two lunches and 3 so as was $60! Not going back often because of the price, but food is excellent.