“Love it!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Always great food! The first day we arrived here for the winter season, we had to have dinner there! Never disappointed with the food here, love the taco salad, burritos and tacos! Real simple great food at great prices! Give them a try, you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Every time we go, which is often, it does not matter what we get, they always remember what we like! Ever meal we get, its over the top! Always fresh and awesome, definitely recommending this place!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Alegria Taco is just the kind of place that you imagine somewhere in Mexico, lost in the countryside. It is not elegant in any way - very simple. But the tacos are YUGE (as they now say) and yummy. The guys who work there are the real McCoy - Mexicans who like their tacos Mex-Mex, not Tex-Mex. If you like the taste of adventure to another culture but can't get on that flight to Acapulco right now, drop in at Alegria Tacos and slurp up a taste of real Mexico. Oh, and BTW, even though they speak Spanish, they are not from Spain. They are real Mexicans.

1  Thank RobbKvasnakEdD
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This little taco spot makes some of the best tacos I've had in South Florida. I usually eat my tacos in Texas. I avoid taco spots in South Florida so when I went here and had the taco of my life...I had to go back and so far I've been three times. Taco Tuesday should happen here and not anywhere else.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This taco place is awesome, my favorite! Our realtor told us about it and we go all the time! The small wonder puts Tacos to a new level. Anything we have had, has been great! The man that owns it has an amazing memory, he remembers what you like and he is so appreciative of his repeat customers. Once you go, you will be a repeat customer instantly.