“Oh yes!”
Review of Iasia

Iasia
Ranked #35 of 86 Restaurants in North Port
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Been coming here for sushi and chinese for 4 years at least. Never disappointed - if you don’t mind paying double you can go a few doors along to Kumo but Iasia’s tastes as good and usually is better.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

This restaurant is hard to nail down. I have had great Japanese Bento Box lunches here. I have also had mediocre Chinese dinner. I can't whole heartedly recommend this restaurant. The service is also hit or miss? One thing I absolutely hate about this restaurant is they do not have real plates and real silverware. The plastic forks, spoons, and knives aren't even decent quality disposables. I just don't eat here anymore.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

We use to love I asia but the last couple of times we bought food there the food quality and taste has gone down hill. Also, when I got there for pick up I asked the cashier for extra gravy and she showed me sizes. I picked a size and she rolled her eyes at me, not very nice. Will never go back.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I have done takeout here before and it was ok. The Chicken and Broccoli was bland but pretty good. The shrimp rolls are tasty, the pork rolls not so much. Miso soup is average but had better in North Port. This trip we ate in. If you are a take out joint don't put any table up for people to eat in. If you offer tables then offer the service. Don't make the people go to the counter and eat with plastic spoons and forks. Again the chinese was pretty good and in addition we ordered several sushi rolls. Also pretty good. Rolls much smaller than at Kumo down the block but I would say iAsia is better tasting. Service is non existent and the plastic utensils got to go for sit in. If you want to step up to the next level, then do so with very little effort as you could put a hurting on Kumo's business as your rolls are more tasty. If not then remove the tables or don't offer dining services.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Above average Thai and sushi preparations. Their Chinese menu is fairly standard, but they do have a few chef specials that you do not normally see. Try the Volcanic Red Snapper, very tasty, mild flavor of fish...We order it regularly. Quality of preparation is sometimes inconsistent.