“Good Food BUT.....”

Add it.
Iasia
Ranked #38 of 81 Restaurants in North Port
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I have done takeout here before and it was ok. The Chicken and Broccoli was bland but pretty good. The shrimp rolls are tasty, the pork rolls not so much. Miso soup is average but had better in North Port. This trip we ate in. If you are a take out joint don't put any table up for people to eat in. If you offer tables then offer the service. Don't make the people go to the counter and eat with plastic spoons and forks. Again the chinese was pretty good and in addition we ordered several sushi rolls. Also pretty good. Rolls much smaller than at Kumo down the block but I would say iAsia is better tasting. Service is non existent and the plastic utensils got to go for sit in. If you want to step up to the next level, then do so with very little effort as you could put a hurting on Kumo's business as your rolls are more tasty. If not then remove the tables or don't offer dining services.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Above average Thai and sushi preparations. Their Chinese menu is fairly standard, but they do have a few chef specials that you do not normally see. Try the Volcanic Red Snapper, very tasty, mild flavor of fish...We order it regularly. Quality of preparation is sometimes inconsistent.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Ordered shrimp tempura roll- fresh and absolutely delicious! Chicken Panang curry with pork fried rice not so good. First of all doesn't go with pork fried rice! Bland and chicken was mushy and a funky texture. Partner ordered chicken chow mien and she felt the same way about the chicken. Wonton soup bland and tasted like chicken stock. So overall I didn't feel like I was taken for a ride like Prime because the meal was $5.95. Would go back for sushi only and skip the meals. Oh and everything is served on styrofoam with plastic ware so not a date night!

Reviewed 29 July 2016

We have visited this restaurant before and it was ok, One of the only places that serves what my husband likes. The counter girl is terrible, the first time we thought she was probably new but couple months later still the same. Food was horrible. I have never had bad broccoli before but something was definitely wrong with it. Couldn't chew the beef. My daughter's broccoli was cold and chicken iffy. I did ask for a refund for my meal the lady that came up was not happy about it but did refund my meal. Never saying I'm sorry or anything. Both my daughter and I got sick that night. Will not go back. I understand places have off days but the fact that they didn't apologize was all I needed.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Don't get me wring, still love David's sushi rolls, they are amazing. The younger girl that runs the counter now is a HUGE business loss. Change her, and you will get your business back.

1  Thank cdoggo2000