“Great shrimp tempura roll other menu items not so good”
Review of Iasia

Iasia
Ranked #35 of 86 Restaurants in North Port
Reviewed 4 September 2016

Ordered shrimp tempura roll- fresh and absolutely delicious! Chicken Panang curry with pork fried rice not so good. First of all doesn't go with pork fried rice! Bland and chicken was mushy and a funky texture. Partner ordered chicken chow mien and she felt the same way about the chicken. Wonton soup bland and tasted like chicken stock. So overall I didn't feel like I was taken for a ride like Prime because the meal was $5.95. Would go back for sushi only and skip the meals. Oh and everything is served on styrofoam with plastic ware so not a date night!

Reviewed 29 July 2016

We have visited this restaurant before and it was ok, One of the only places that serves what my husband likes. The counter girl is terrible, the first time we thought she was probably new but couple months later still the same. Food was horrible. I have never had bad broccoli before but something was definitely wrong with it. Couldn't chew the beef. My daughter's broccoli was cold and chicken iffy. I did ask for a refund for my meal the lady that came up was not happy about it but did refund my meal. Never saying I'm sorry or anything. Both my daughter and I got sick that night. Will not go back. I understand places have off days but the fact that they didn't apologize was all I needed.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Don't get me wring, still love David's sushi rolls, they are amazing. The younger girl that runs the counter now is a HUGE business loss. Change her, and you will get your business back.

1  Thank cdoggo2000
Reviewed 24 May 2016

I like the atmosphere at iasia but the food is just ok. Husband loves the fried rice, there is another place close that I like better. I'll go occasionally but not gonna ever be my favorite.

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

THE worst service ever!! Two of us were served our food as my husband waited another 5 minutes before asking where his was- which was actually served to the table next to us. Another 5 minutes passed and he was finally served. The waitress looked at us and said, "You're not the only customer here, it busy!" Food was decent, sushi- ok.