“Best Chinese food in North Port ”
Review of China Wokery

China Wokery
Ranked #40 of 77 Restaurants in North Port
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

This is my first trip to the China Wokery, or I would have given it five stars. I will be back very soon, and if the quality remains as high as this first cost, I will be increasing the rating to five! I had pork egg foo young as their $5.55 lunch special. I had it with egg roll. Portion size was the outstanding, with two patties and a generous amount of gravy. Tasting the gravy alone it had a light flavor, but when combined with the egg foo young it was a perfect pairing. The flavors delighted with every bite. There was a generous amount of pork and it was cooked perfectly. The pork fried rice accompanying was dress, moist and flavorful. The egg roll was crisp and fresh, with literally the best flavor of any egg roll I have ever tasted. Overall, I think this is the best Chinese food I have found in North Port, Venice or Port Charlotte. It it an easy to get to location near Sumter and Highway 41. They have a typical Chinese restaurant layout with a few tables. It was very clean and the cashier was very nice.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Got a nice dinner here. Delicious and hot. Nice sized portions. Had fried rice and it was just the way I like it. Delicious sweet and sour chicken w good size side of sauce. I will be back.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Love their big portions. They also go big on the sauce and everything's hot and tasty. Prices aren't bad and delivery was quick.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

It has been quite a while since we got a take out from here. So glad we tried them again, the food was GREAT. We had Singapore Mai Fun, this is my favorite dish, and it has been a long time since I had one that tasted so good. The BBQ ribs meal, my wife's favorite, was the best that she ate in a long time. Keep up the good work, and give the chef a raise. We live in the area and this will be our place for Oriental food. Bill & Tina

Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

Had their lunch specials the other days and the price was reasonable and most important of all the taste and flavor really matched what I expected an authentic Chinese food restaurant to be ... Highly recommend wonton soup and orange chicken combo plate.