“Worst Fried Rice”

China Palace
Ranked #64 of 86 Restaurants in North Port
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I had the House Special Fried Rice. Came in two sizes, I believe I got the Quart size (larger of the two) and the price was about $8.

The worst fried rice I have ever had. Rice was bland. Shrimp and vegetables were tiny and not fresh.

Fried rice is a basic dish, if a Chinese restaurant can't put together this to my satisfaction then I won't be back. I usually give restaurants second chances but I won't be back to this one.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The China Palace has been in North Port for many years, and every time I walk in to pick up an order, it's always crowded, so they must be doing something right.

We've always enjoyed the food we've gotten from the China Palace, and the employees are always friendly, and smiling.

There's only about 8 tables to sit at to eat inside, but I think the majority of the people in the North Port area, call their orders in for pick-up. I absolutely love their white rice, and lo mein.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Worst Chinese food I have ever had in my life and I have eaten it a WHOLE lot!!! I couldn't even explain what it tasted like except the crab rangoons were sour tasting. haven't been back.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

I live right next door in Heron Creek so this is my stop as I can ride to it in my golf cart. Not a place you want to go to eat in. No atmosphere - they don't even try to give it any. They appear to strictly want takeout and delivery. Food is always reading in 20-25 minutes. Prices are ok. Depends on who is cooking in the back. I have not figured out what days to go and not go so food is inconsistent. I have tried many, if not all, the Chinese places in North Port area. Non of them are above average at best. I go here because it is convenient.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

Great for take out.I guess who is cooking is how good your food is going to be.Dumplings are good as is their egg foo yong.Egg rolls so so.Food is always ready in 20 minutes.