“I realy like this Franchise.”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #47 of 87 Restaurants in North Port
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I like this location. The food and service are good. They have food and drink specials. I really like Wings and theirs are meaty and delicious.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Let me start by saying this place is not the cheapest place around for wings, but the staff and ice cold beer more than offset the extra expense. They moved to a new location across the street over 3 years ago - and it's beautiful.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Good experience with a lot of different food to choose from. Staff was courteous, beer was cold. Just a good place to hang out for a cold one.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This is one place I will NEVER GO AGAIN! The service is terrible. The waitress was ignorant to the menu. She had no idea what kind of drinks were available. I will NEVER GO there again. It was a 45 min wait to get a drink. HORRIBLE service. Don't waste your time here.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Ok....I rarely ever go to a place and am so aggravated that I feel so compelled to go home and write a review. This would be my second in 51 years.
This place is, hands down, the worst Buffalo Wild Wings I have ever been to. I used to go out of my way to frequent a BWW, but this one in North Port is flat out ridiculous. If you want to go and drink beer and watch sports, it's ok. But if you want to eat, goooood luck. The bartenders seem to be attentive, but their floor staff is horrible to say the least. I have included pictures of the "Ultimate Nacho's" that I paid $11.00 for. This is the description from their menu...."Warm corn tortilla chips loaded with chili, house-made pico de gallo, shredded lettuce, fresh jalapeños, queso and salsa." Notice where it says "loaded with chili".
When it arrived, I asked the bartender..."where's the chili". she said...."it's under the chips where the cheese is".
You decide for yourself. When I left, I literally went to a fast food place just to fill myself. I have NEVER been able to finish an Ultimate Nacho plate ANYWHERE I ordered one.....till now.
I am not just venting on this one instance. All four times it's been something or another. Like waiting 45 minutes to get drinks and food when 10 people were there. And when the food arrived it was cold.
Perhaps this is not the direction BWW is going. Perhaps this is just a single owner maximizing profits by ripping people off. I don't know. But regardless....BWW is the name on the building, so BWW is a place I will NEVER frequent again!!

Date of visit: March 2017