“WARNING!!”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #50 of 81 Restaurants in North Port
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Ok....I rarely ever go to a place and am so aggravated that I feel so compelled to go home and write a review. This would be my second in 51 years.
This place is, hands down, the worst Buffalo Wild Wings I have ever been to. I used to go out of my way to frequent a BWW, but this one in North Port is flat out ridiculous. If you want to go and drink beer and watch sports, it's ok. But if you want to eat, goooood luck. The bartenders seem to be attentive, but their floor staff is horrible to say the least. I have included pictures of the "Ultimate Nacho's" that I paid $11.00 for. This is the description from their menu...."Warm corn tortilla chips loaded with chili, house-made pico de gallo, shredded lettuce, fresh jalapeños, queso and salsa." Notice where it says "loaded with chili".
When it arrived, I asked the bartender..."where's the chili". she said...."it's under the chips where the cheese is".
You decide for yourself. When I left, I literally went to a fast food place just to fill myself. I have NEVER been able to finish an Ultimate Nacho plate ANYWHERE I ordered one.....till now.
I am not just venting on this one instance. All four times it's been something or another. Like waiting 45 minutes to get drinks and food when 10 people were there. And when the food arrived it was cold.
Perhaps this is not the direction BWW is going. Perhaps this is just a single owner maximizing profits by ripping people off. I don't know. But regardless....BWW is the name on the building, so BWW is a place I will NEVER frequent again!!

1  Thank Rick M

Reviewed 22 February 2017

We went to lunch with another couple to the BW3 in North Port. I ordered the sampler plate while the others in our group had chicken wings with various sauces. Everyone in our group was satisfied with their lunch, although I would have preferred a little more sauce on my wings.

Our waitress (Heather) did an outstanding job of tending to our needs.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

So, I took my son for dinner, he is 14 so loves to eat...We sat down and the server was right with us (Christie) she was very good and very attentive, this is about the only outstanding thing that was offered. First thing I noticed is that the dinning room was not clean. They were not busy, no host(ess) on duty. When it comes to the menu and the wings, it does not state how many wings are included in each size. we ordered the nacho fries to share. They were too spicy for my taste. I asked the server for sour cream to help cool the heat. She brought it out happily. She forgot to mention however that there was an extra charge for sour cream....seriously? for a 2oz container of sour cream....We both ended up ordering burgers. We were never asked how we wanted them cooked. What we received was a previously frozen burger cooked to grey all the way through. The platters come with fries (I believe) we were asked if we wanted chips or steak fries instead. My son took the steak fries I asked for the chips. These are all just French fries in different sizes or shapes....Yup, another up charge.
I suppose I should have realized that there was an issue...we are a resort area and this is one of the only places we could get into without a wait....I was disappointed....

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch. Wings were dry and skinny. Saw beer battered onion rings but got served factory made frozen rings with little flavor. 8 rings for almost $6. Walmart deli and Publix wings far superior. Never again.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Used To Be A Regular Customer and would overlook the bad service. Long greets bad service foot takes forever...I am done. I have twice commented to manager but it doesnt get better....maybe customers are used to bad service this is why reviews are good..cant recommend this place