“not sure what is happening here.....really not good”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #48 of 81 Restaurants in North Port
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 February 2017

So, I took my son for dinner, he is 14 so loves to eat...We sat down and the server was right with us (Christie) she was very good and very attentive, this is about the only outstanding thing that was offered. First thing I noticed is that the dinning room was not clean. They were not busy, no host(ess) on duty. When it comes to the menu and the wings, it does not state how many wings are included in each size. we ordered the nacho fries to share. They were too spicy for my taste. I asked the server for sour cream to help cool the heat. She brought it out happily. She forgot to mention however that there was an extra charge for sour cream....seriously? for a 2oz container of sour cream....We both ended up ordering burgers. We were never asked how we wanted them cooked. What we received was a previously frozen burger cooked to grey all the way through. The platters come with fries (I believe) we were asked if we wanted chips or steak fries instead. My son took the steak fries I asked for the chips. These are all just French fries in different sizes or shapes....Yup, another up charge.
I suppose I should have realized that there was an issue...we are a resort area and this is one of the only places we could get into without a wait....I was disappointed....

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch. Wings were dry and skinny. Saw beer battered onion rings but got served factory made frozen rings with little flavor. 8 rings for almost $6. Walmart deli and Publix wings far superior. Never again.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Used To Be A Regular Customer and would overlook the bad service. Long greets bad service foot takes forever...I am done. I have twice commented to manager but it doesnt get better....maybe customers are used to bad service this is why reviews are good..cant recommend this place

Reviewed 19 August 2016

First time at this location but we have been loyal customers when we lived in Ohio. Inside is nice, clean and the staff friendly. Came for a late lunch on a weekday and was not busy at all. The prices were much higher then use to, which we thought was high before. We decided to just get a bunch of appetizers for lunch. Food came out quickly. We had a coupon for free snack size wings (5) so got that with blue moon sauce. This is my husbands favorite sauce besides Parmesan one. Of course, the wings are great, they were done just right and nice amount of sauce. Pretzels are good, you get 3 and a normal cheese sauce plus mustard. The cheese is just ok, nothing unique however.. They are charging the same prices for them as places with a bigger portion and beer cheese. Still good pretzels but the price compared to other places is to high. Appetizer portion of fries (over $5) was not that big of a portion. $5 for frozen fries is also just to high for a sports bar. Also ordered the street tacos which were very small and again, pretty pricey. It's sad since we love the food, it's really good sports bar food but.. We probably won't be going as often as we use to. We only are going now due to having a gift card, it will be a now and then place.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Ate at new location in the shopping center where Hobby Lobby is located. (Hey B-dubs - Need to update your address listed above). Sat us on sun porch which was semi-enclosed but large windows were open. Being that it is July and about 94 degrees out, it made for a hot dinner and there were plenty of bugs flying around annoying us. The ceiling fans were of no relief. Close the windows for god's sake! Food was average and service was pretty good.