“Exceptional selections!”

China Buffet
Ranked #28 of 81 Restaurants in North Port
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 May 2017

All reading this have gone to Chinese buffets and are thinking they are all the same..same food ...same taste...same everything. Well, let me tell you...we have been eating here for 5 years and it is not the same ole' same ole' Chinese buffet Of course they have the standard selections, but if you go for dinner, they have the most succulent duck, delicious frog legs, chicken wings and a honey chicken to die for, and even a delicious (unheard of at most Chinese restaurants) warm sweet apple pastry desert. Food here is always kept refreshed. Buffet always clean. Service always perfect. You will be so glad you found out about this place. If you go for a lunch buffet instead, they don't have the duck, but you must try their version of the Philly steak with onions grilled and wrapped in a layered pastry ...oh my...so good...Go enjoy. I promise you will be a repeat customer.
Tip: This is a tricky place to find. Turn like your going towards the Home Depot (North Port) parking lot, only instead...take a left, they are on the back row of businesses.....actually, just follow all the local cars .....all are going there to eat!

1  Thank Englewood2016

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Excellent variety of foods from soups, appetizers, main courses and even dessert. I had the Hot & sour soup which was very good, a bit on the spicy side but not too spicy. The egg rolls were good. They had many seafood choices. I had many of them and they were all very good. We found the items to be good and hot. the steam table must have been working. They kept the buffet very clean and neat. We will return.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We love going to China Buffet for lunch or dinner. The food selection is great, the staff is friendly and the prices are right. It is a great place to eat Chinese food.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

This place is buffet style only, and I am pretty open to liking many different kinds of food. There wasn't one thing on the buffet I liked. Not even the American food. The white rice was prob the best thing I ate. I had to even use my napkin to get rid of food I had in my mouth. I won't be coming back (sorry). Not a good experience at all. Omg most everything was like super sweet taste or burnt taste or no taste. Yikes !

1  Thank Bunkers W
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Great buffet ...nice variety of suishi ...chowmein ...beef/chicken fish just great place to eat ...green tea ice cream one my favorites.