“Very good food”
Review of Entre Nous Bistro

Entre Nous Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Entre Nous Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: north of Palmetto Road
Reviewed 9 October 2018

The restaurant is in a small strip mall, but the inside had nice decor and comfortable seating. Our dinners were excellent. I had zucchini spaghetti instead of traditional linguini with my shrimp dinner which was a great option. We had a great Scottish salmon dinner, 2 people had the veal chop special which was huge and had a nice sauce on it. The specials were pricey, but generous. This was our second time here, and loved it both times. The only bad thing was I forgot my leftovers at the table.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I guess it's not really a hidden gem anymore, but it's one of our absolute favorite restaurants in the area. The food is always phenomenal, and the servers and bartenders are the best!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

have been here before .. this location and another location they had years ago.
We had the chicken palm.. Large portion with pasta..
Pasta was way to much oil WAY TO MUCH OIL.. the chicken was VERY VERY THICK for chicken palm.. Almost no red sauce other then that which was below the cheese..

Chicken was not seasoned. below the breading.. It was tough.. did I say no sauce beyond that which was below the breading...

Their homemade bread was different but good... The staff was attentive. We were there during happy hour and two chicken palm .. two drinks and one beer was $80.00 plus tip.. We feel there are many more alternatives if food is the primary reason you are going out for dinner... It is a shame as this was a special place in the past.. We talked and thought maybe we would try again.. but after arriving home and next morning we both agreed that there are other alternatives.. I hope they return to food being the primary focus of the facility... YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY

1  Thank Jupiter F
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food in friendly environment. Ingredients are always the finest and combined in unique ways. This is a very special neighborhood gem —and a great find for seasonal residents and visitors!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited three times during the month. The food was excellent on all three occasions. The service is exceptional. We met and developed a relationship with the owner who went out of his way to make each visit a pleasure.