“Great Food”
Review of Entre Nous Bistro

Entre Nous Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Entre Nous Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: north of Palmetto Road
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I have eaten at Entre Nous Bistro four times in the past three weeks. Every meal for myself and others in my party has drawn rave reviews. The atmosphere is warm and friendly and the service is excellent. The prices are reasonable. The drinks are as good as the ones you mix for yourself. What more could one ask of a restaurant?

1  Thank Robert Z

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Not everywhere you can find a delicious dinner, this little cosy fancy restaurant has win the zagat for consecutive years. We were 7 people an every plate was delicious. The best plate was the truffle cheese ravioli.

1  Thank jennykbloch
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We were in town for a few days and saw they had high reviews so we gave them a try. We were not disappointed. The food was delicious and our server Danny was the best.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

While staying in Florida I was looking for different places to try. The hairdresser that I used told me about Entre Nous Bistro. He also mentioned that if you go before 6:00 PM they have a special menu. I tried it and really liked it. The service was excellent they didn't rush you even though they started getting busy. The special menu included one of my favorite foods, Boeuf Bourguignon. It was delicious. The meal came with a salad and dessert included. It seemed like a place where local people dine and not just a tourist place. I look forward to going back again next year when I'm in Florida.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I usually like to wait to write a review after the second time visiting as every place can have a good and bad day. This was the third time I have been to Entre Nous and for the third time in a row - everything was just great. I started out with the mussels and it was delicious. The mussels were cooked perfect and the broth was wonderful. My wife then had the chopped salad and I had the wedge. The dressing on the wedge was a wonderful blue cheese with lots of blue cheese flavor. My wife had the chicken picatta and I had the duck breast with the cranberry risotto. Three times in a row for the same three entrees and each time they were the same and delicious. I will be returning to try the many other entrees that look good and I know I will not be disappointed.