Camelot Waterfront Inn(North Palm Beach)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$193
US$162
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Marriott's Oceana Palms(Riviera Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$496
Inn of America(Palm Beach Gardens)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$212
US$190
Priceline
  • Pool
SeaSpray Inn Beach Resort(Palm Beach Shores)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$168
US$127
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Marriott's Ocean Pointe(Palm Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$304
All reviewsyogurtsafe areasinger islandenjoyed our staybed was comfortablestay there againcontinental breakfastpool areamoteljunofridgevanitylaundrytoiletriescruise
Reviewed 14 July 2017

The room needs to be refreshing. Didn't have a clean smell. At least my room didn't. The bath tub knob needs attention inside the tub. It has black mold. Overall, nice place. Also, I left my laptop there and was happy to report, it was returned to me. Honesty, I love it. I will stay there again. Breakfast was ok. Just work on more variety and healthier choices. More stuff for diabetics.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 19 July 2017

Ms. White,

I'm happy that you will stay with us again! We are currently renovating our rooms and I can't wait to get your feedback on your next visit.
We are also looking at healthier alternatives for our breakfast selection. Thank you again for your visit and I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Back in the day, this was probably a great place to stay. However, time has passed it by and the rooms are filthy and the rooms really smell bad. We stopped to spend one night during a baseball tournament. The price is really low for a good reason...you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
gmnpb, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham North Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear PaulBasile,

Thank you for your feedback. Unclean and smelly rooms can really dampen your trip experience. We're working hard to making sure you never have such a poor experience again.

Please accept my sincere apologies. I hope to have the pleasure of earning your business again in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I chose this location because of how close it is to the golf course. Just what I expected. Not a romantic getaway but a good safe clean quiet room for a guy to crash for a early wakeup.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Robert,

I'm glad that you had a super stay with us!  We're working hard to make your stays even better!

I look forward to providing you an extraordinary experience again!  Thanks.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Not cleaned very well and rat poop everywhere!! AC hardly blew out and was hot all night trying to sleep. Not a very good place to stay knowing it ain't clean and there's rats.guy at the front desk was very slow moving

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank joey b

Dear Joey,

Thank you for your feedback.  Unclean rooms can really dampen your trip experience.  We're working hard to making sure you never have such a poor experience again.

Please accept my sincere apologies.  I hope to have the pleasure of earning your business again in the future.