“Fantastic!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
MissJ R
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 7 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

After discovering Miami Beach Homestay I will never again rent at any conventional hotel. Every positive review you read is 110% accurate. David is an amazing host! From my first phone call through the end of my stay he made me feel welcomed, comfortable and at home. He accommodated every need in an utmost professional manner. David changed my perspective on “Miami people”, after experiencing so many negative, troublesome encounters at multiple local hotels and businesses. He was respectful, honest and friendly. His focus and interest is the client’s needs, not the business’s profit. He was genuinely caring and reliable. He was readily available at all hours without fail. The unit itself was cozy, homey, super clean. The kitchenette had everything your own at home would have, and more. Nothing like a hotel! I felt as if I was in my own private apartment the entire time. Anything necessary (and more!) you can find within the unit. It’s centrally located and easily accessible. I would recommend Miami Beach Homestay a million times over before recommending any hotel in Miami! I will stay there over and over again!

Jens W
Emmerich, Germany
“Good Choice”
Reviewed 14 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We visited Miami for 7 days and had a pleasant stay for the whole time.
The Studio is a good choice if you are not planning the typical beach-vacation, but if you want to do day trips.
If you rent a car, this is a great place to stay. You can park right in front of your house, no stressful searching for a parking lot. It's 2minutes to Biscayne Blvd. From this main road you can easily reach every spot you want to reach.

The Studio itself is clean, well equipped and has everything you might need (Air conditioning,towels, wifi etc.).
We haven't been at home a lot, so the size of the studio was okay for us.
If you want some more space, look for the second studio at this address.
David had shown us the second one, and it's beautiful.

By the way, David is the reason for the fifth star. Great service, easy communication and a big help to find the good stuff to do in Miami.
He's a good guy.

Adam S
Chicago, Illinois
“AMAZING Place and Host!”
Reviewed 22 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

I can't say enough about how much David cares for this place, but also for his guests. He constantly goes above and beyond to ensure a satisfactory experience. it shows in his interactions during the reservation process, as well as when checking in. Then, upon entering the studio, it shows even more in the way he presents it. It was clean, fresh, and a lot of new things were evident, as if I was the first guest. Throughout the stay, he was readily available and even checked in to make sure everything was going well. He was extremely flexible with my changing schedule, too. If you are going to be in this area, you've got to stay here. It's got all you need and very close to a lot of things. David exceeded my expectations and I hope to be able to stay here again while in the area. Thanks so much, David!!

Travelling group: Solo
22 Apr 2016
Adam, Thank you for the kind review. You are correct no corners are cut when it comes to my property each guest is treated as family. Vacations and any leave away from home should be stress free and I strive to see that all guest experiences are enjoyable and memorable. Thank You David
Satsra
“Cozy and quiet apartment”
Reviewed 29 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

We were staying in David’s place for one week in March. David was waiting for us when we arrived. It felt exhaustingly warm, and was a great surprise that the place had efficient AC. The place looks exactly as in the pics, and was clean and tidy.

We did not spend too many days in the beach, but there were plenty of towels, which made it possible to change one daily. The flat has a cooking option, but the stove was very inefficient (took long time to boil small amount of water) but the microwave worked well. Flat also has a nice balcony, which offers shelter from both rain and sun.

This place is located reasonable far from the major beaches, which can be reached through public transportation or by own car. The location is not perfect, but this is also reflected in the low price. Dress for Less and TJXX are located in walking distance (20-25 minutes each way). Target and Publix are nearby.

David was a flexible and excellent host, and he was available whenever needed. I recommend!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
5 Apr 2016
Sara it was great to have you and your brother stay at my Cozy Beach Studio In North Miami Beach. If I could have sent you a weather report before you arrived I would have told be prepared for Hot Weather. The rental property is centrally located between Miami International and Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airports less than 16 miles to either Airport. I can see how the property can be REASONABLY Far from the beach which is 2 miles since you and your brother were walking. Grocery Shopping is 2 Blocks from the property and the other department stores were less than 1/2 mile away. I try to be as hospitably to all the guest that stay at our property if its to give them a ride to the airport as in your case I did since you both had no rental car. I would suggest travelers that want to be at the beach and have no transportation may want to book accommodations on the ocean which would give them the atmosphere they are desiring. Again we thank you for your stay and pride ourselves in catering to our guests as well as providing lodging that is safe and clean and friendly.

David
Julio Ces...
“Nice small and cozy appartment”
Reviewed 10 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Cozy, small apartment very clean with bright colors, which for the price is a good choice.
Its owner is a kind person willing to help with whatever you need.
While the neighborhood at first did not seem so nice, it's quiet.
The internet connection is slow.
I recommend it

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: clean
Liked least: Slow internet
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
5 Apr 2016
Dr. Julio,
It was great having you stay I am glad the property met your needs while you visited. Thank you for all your advice. We hope to see you again.

David
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing