“Don't See How They Stay In Business”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Counter personnel give you dumb looks. Not friendly! Place populated mainly by homeless and travelers. Donuts are sometimes stale, they sit all day. Twenty years ago I might have liked Dunkin Donuts brewed coffee but not now. Has no taste. DO NOT take home their bags of coffee which are horrible ground beans and a bitter taste.
Their bags of coffee have nothing in common with their brewed coffee.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

It is your typical Dunkin Donuts, I arrived around 6 am and used the drive thru. It was quick and tasty.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Everyone loves donuts, and they have a nice variety with seasonal changes.,The staff here makes the difference. They are friendly and give good service, and they are patient as I decide which flavors I want.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I enjoy coming into this Dunkin Donuts because the staff is friendly and courteous and the product, well it is Dunkin Donuts: good fast breakfast sandwiches, good donuts, which I do not indulge in that often, and consistently good coffee. The place is very clean.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This is an embarrassing story! I had stopped by to get some coffee in2015 through the drive through, when I got to the window to pay, my car stalled out! The young lady at the window had NO hesitation to offer help. A young lady came up behind her and offered help as well. The offered to help push my car!! Thankfully my car started up and I was able to leave, but I really wish I could have caught their names. They were both younger girls around 20, one was of darker skin color with short hair in a pony, the other was blonde with blue eyes. ABOVE AND BEYOND thank you girls so much!!!