“I used the frive thru and enjoyed my blueberry donuts and coffee”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 1 March 2017

It is your typical Dunkin Donuts, I arrived around 6 am and used the drive thru. It was quick and tasty.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Everyone loves donuts, and they have a nice variety with seasonal changes.,The staff here makes the difference. They are friendly and give good service, and they are patient as I decide which flavors I want.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I enjoy coming into this Dunkin Donuts because the staff is friendly and courteous and the product, well it is Dunkin Donuts: good fast breakfast sandwiches, good donuts, which I do not indulge in that often, and consistently good coffee. The place is very clean.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This is an embarrassing story! I had stopped by to get some coffee in2015 through the drive through, when I got to the window to pay, my car stalled out! The young lady at the window had NO hesitation to offer help. A young lady came up behind her and offered help as well. The offered to help push my car!! Thankfully my car started up and I was able to leave, but I really wish I could have caught their names. They were both younger girls around 20, one was of darker skin color with short hair in a pony, the other was blonde with blue eyes. ABOVE AND BEYOND thank you girls so much!!!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I love the hot tea, the iced teas, the muffins, the smiling staff, the Drive Thru' and the Donuts too!