“not bbq”
Review of Rib City

Rib City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Rib City, Cleveland Ave, North Fort Myers,Fl.. I am ashamed to admit that I went here being a foodie.
I had intended to go to another eatery but it did not open for a hour. So I venture here.
The best part was my waitress did a very quick job. Kudos.
The garlic toast was good.
Now the food. I got a combo plate chicken/brisket 10 bucks or so. This is not bbq it is smoked in a oven. Besides that of not tasting very good, the portions were small. The so call 1/4 chix was smaller than my fist. The drumstick was smaller than my index finger. (See pics.)
The brisket had no flavor.
AND ..., they served OUT OF CANNED GREEN BEAN. Growing up in midwest I know canned foods.
But this place was crowded with bad taste buds floridians of course.
Of course ,Me , nevermore.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We had the baby back ribs which were perfect. Every one's side items were delicious too, especially the green beans. Food was cooked perfectly.

Restaurant can be noisy when they are busy.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I'm from North Jersey and visit my daughter approximately every 2 months in the Cape Coral area. I try to make it to Rib City once during my visit. It's always a good meal with good service at a good price. They give a complimentary chicken leg and fries to the little people which is a really great idea. If you like ribs they fall off the bone and are truly finger licking good

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This restaurant falls into what I call the fast food category. Generally the food is very good and service is quick. The interior is at least average or a little better. The noise level is about average because of the converstaion from the diners.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The exterior isn't much but oh boy, the smoky smell greets you before you walk in. The food is consistently excellent and the service is always friendly and efficient. I like ordering the garden salad instead of the two sides. the baby back ribs and barbeque chicken are the best in town. The price is right too! They do not take Discover but they do take other common cards. I offered to take my Father anywhere he wanted for his 90th birthday and he immediately said Rib City.