1,839 results
All reviewsshuckers restaurantmiami beachview of the baybiscayne baymiami areaonsite restaurantcoffee machinenice poolfree breakfastclean roomsshuttle servicecruiseairportbalconykristalbwcauseway
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Back in May I booked a 5 day Carnival Cruise leaving Miami on Sept 18 for the week. I had also booked my airfare with a partial vacation staying at an oceanfront hotel in Miami. While there is a lot I could say about Carnival posting misleading cancellations on facebook and a Wyndham hotel not knowing if their hotel is still standing or not, Best Western on the Bay assured me that their hotel was up and running and that if I needed to cancel my reservation all the way up to my arrival, I could do it. That is why they are getting 5 stars from me. So many people let me down on this vacation. Best Western came to the rescue and kept me from sleeping on the floor at the airport for 2 days! Forever grateful!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank cwhaynes
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

The view from the pool and the pool area are the only reason for the 3 stars. The room was awful, not refurbished as per all the photographs on every website. The carpet was all frayed, the room was very shabby.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank millieg0605
jgrentner, Public Relations Manager at Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you for your comments. We are very sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied with your stay. This is definitely not the standard of service our customers have come to expect from us. We will review your concerns with our management team and look forward to finding a way to better serve our guests from this situation.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Eva and Claudia has assisted me with the most amazing Professionalism that I have ever received from any hotel here in Miami. The service, professionalism, and the discipline that carry here is amazing. They have served me as a client with not only a smile but you can tell they actually care on how my visit was for the night. I called several times and they were really nice every time I got either or on the phone and their patience with me was amazing being that I called more then a handful of times. They made sure I felt comfortable staying here and assisted me by making sure I know where things are around the hotel. I really appreciated being taken care of by these two women as a visitor. Whenever I come to Miami I'm making sure this is the place I will stay.

Thank you Eva and Claudia !

Room Tip: The view here to the bay is beautiful. Especially during Sunset the light surrounding the bay illuminate the scenary.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank milton a
jgrentner, Public Relations Manager at Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you Milton for the kind words. I know Eva and Claudia appreciate your kind words too! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

good place to spend time in Miami. clean and good rooms, fun pool, nice view of the bay. rooms have been renovated. South Beach only 20 minutes away, haul over beach likewise. Paid parking ($10/night) was a surprise, breakfast rather expensive ($16 pp), but otherwise very satisfied.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
jgrentner, Public Relations Manager at Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you so much for sharing EricAndKarin! We appreciate you taking the time to rate and review us and look forward to your next visit to Miami!!!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

For me and my wife this hotel had just been great both times we stayed here. Rember to add breakfast. This one has been great and a good start on the day. The gym is small, but still very good. The equipment in the gym work very well. The people working here have been very kind to us. The Chucker bar and grill is also a great place with 12 different draft beers and lots of people. This is located by the sea under the hotel. Swimmingpool is nice and quite big. Sunbeds are good and the staff is great. So for the short version, this is just a great hotel that give you value for your money.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
jgrentner, Public Relations Manager at Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you Oystein O! We appreciate you taking the time to rate and review the Best Western on the Bay!!! Thank you so much for sharing of kind words! We look forward to your next visit!