I stayed there a couple weeks ago for three nights, and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised at the accommodations and friendly staff!
At first I was skeptical, as I emailed about using two gift cards for my stay with no response. When I arrived I was happily greeted. However was told that I would have to speak with Crystal to apply the cards the following day, that she was the only one able to do that. I was thinking that it was going to be a big hassle and possible only able to use one etc. So the following morning, I made my way to the front desk to see Crystal and all I said was "I checked in yesterday and I wanted to use these two cards", she responded right away with no problem whatsoever and asked what room I was in. Transaction took less than a minute!
The hotel is nicely situated on a causeway away from the tourists and Ocean Drive area. The hotel lobby was decent size, clean, has a coffee station, tvs and small gift shop (which I needed a bottle/wine opener and usb cable, which they had both)! Taking an Uber was only about $10-15 one way to some of the big hotels and areas in Miami, such as Fontainbleau, Collins Ave, Lincoln Ave, which I spent alot of time. They have a pool area which was clean and a restaurant/bar with great views of the bay and alot of locals hanging out. The restaurant has a friendly staff, food was reasonably priced with drink and food specials every night with great views of the bay!
The rooms were nice and updated, as well as very clean. You do enter from the outside, as opposed to a lobby/indoor hallways, etc. Included small one cup coffee maker, mini fridge, microwave as well, tv, wardrobe closet, and safe.
If you are looking for somewhere away from the tourists, but easy to travel to and from the happening places, this is a great place to stay! ALL the staff I interacted with were friendly, professional! Thank you and see you soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quiet bay front location on an island between Miami and Miami Beach allows quick access to South Beach, downtown Miami, Miami International Airport and the port of Miami. Rest comfortably in our tranquil location on pillow top beds and enjoy flat screen televisions with either a 32-inch or a 42-inch screen. Microwave, refrigerator, and single serve coffee makers are also available in the room. With convenient on-site hotel parking, poolside views overlooking Biscayne Bay and our fitness center make us a perfect location to stay. Book our balcony rooms for extra space with exquisite bay or city views. Worried about paying extremely high parking prices near the beach? There is public transportation located directly in front of our hotel that will take you to South Beach at a low and reasonable cost. Best of all we have no resort fees! Come with your family or friends and enjoy an exciting evening at our Shuckers Bar & Grill Restaurant and make it an enjoyable stay at our BEST WESTERN On the Bay & Marina. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn And Marina
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn & Marina Hotel North Bay Village
- Best Western North Bay Village
- North Bay Village Best Western