US$99
US$94
bedfinder
Oceanside Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$153
US$130
  • Breakfast included
US$67
Waterside Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$123
US$100
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Collins Hotel(Miami Beach)
US$135
US$108
Priceline
  • Pool
The Mimosa Hotel(Miami Beach)
US$124
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$163
  • Beachfront
US$162
US$111
TripAdvisor
1,801 results
All reviewsshuckers restaurantsouth beachview of the baymiami areabiscayne bayonsite restaurantcoffee machineport of miamipre cruisefree breakfastnice poolfront desk staffshuttle serviceairportbalconykristalbw
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Eva and Claudia has assisted me with the most amazing Professionalism that I have ever received from any hotel here in Miami. The service, professionalism, and the discipline that carry here is amazing. They have served me as a client with not only a smile but you can tell they actually care on how my visit was for the night. I called several times and they were really nice every time I got either or on the phone and their patience with me was amazing being that I called more then a handful of times. They made sure I felt comfortable staying here and assisted me by making sure I know where things are around the hotel. I really appreciated being taken care of by these two women as a visitor. Whenever I come to Miami I'm making sure this is the place I will stay.

Thank you Eva and Claudia !

Room Tip: The view here to the bay is beautiful. Especially during Sunset the light surrounding the bay illuminate the scenary.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank milton a
jgrentner, Public Relations Manager at Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you Milton for the kind words. I know Eva and Claudia appreciate your kind words too! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

good place to spend time in Miami. clean and good rooms, fun pool, nice view of the bay. rooms have been renovated. South Beach only 20 minutes away, haul over beach likewise. Paid parking ($10/night) was a surprise, breakfast rather expensive ($16 pp), but otherwise very satisfied.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
jgrentner, Public Relations Manager at Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you so much for sharing EricAndKarin! We appreciate you taking the time to rate and review us and look forward to your next visit to Miami!!!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

For me and my wife this hotel had just been great both times we stayed here. Rember to add breakfast. This one has been great and a good start on the day. The gym is small, but still very good. The equipment in the gym work very well. The people working here have been very kind to us. The Chucker bar and grill is also a great place with 12 different draft beers and lots of people. This is located by the sea under the hotel. Swimmingpool is nice and quite big. Sunbeds are good and the staff is great. So for the short version, this is just a great hotel that give you value for your money.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
jgrentner, Public Relations Manager at Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you Oystein O! We appreciate you taking the time to rate and review the Best Western on the Bay!!! Thank you so much for sharing of kind words! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We enjoy our stay. Friendly staff all the time; seems they are well trained to make your stay real pleasant. Location is really good Breakfast with plenty of sea view was nice. Quiet room We will come back .

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jgrentner, Public Relations Manager at Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you 997rickye!!!! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to your next stay with us!!!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Absoutely loved this hotel! right on the waters edge and our room was fantastic with a balcony and views. The staff are excellent, the lady in the breakfast room was gorgeous, every bit worth the money to pay for the range of foodavialable and made to order eggs right in front of you! Front desk were also excellent! fantastic customer service and very impressed with the rates - great value!! OH! and onsite parking!!!! will stay again - Thankyou!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy R
jgrentner, Public Relations Manager at Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

You ROCK Amy R!!!! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others and look forward to your next stay with us!!!