“GREAT FOOD. FULL AND FEEL LIKE A VALUED CUSTOMER”
Review of Cafe Heavenly

Cafe Heavenly
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Heavenly is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Visiting this nice city of new symrna. In search for some great crab cakes I tried this place. Can I just say best crab cakes I have ever tasted....being from Miami Fl I have tried my share of crab cakes...practically raised up on eating seafood. I went two days in a row for the crab cakes. I would be so fat if I lived here. I tried the lobster bisque and it was phenomenally good. I bought my husband back a piece of key lime pie....he tasted it and said why didn't you buy the whole pie! . The great food in combination with excellent customer service (all smiles and energetic like they really enjoy serving the customers) will keep anyone coming back to Cafe Heavenly.

Management response:Responded 22 August 2016

You sure are lovely, Lovely! I'm so glad you enjoyed our crab cakes, lobster bisque, and key lime pie so much. We put a lot of heart into every dish we make here, so your acknowledgement means a lot. Should you ever find yourself back in New Smyrna, please come see us again!

Take care,

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Great food but prices are to high for what it is. Not an attractive or inviting place to eat. Outside tables are about to fall apart.The food is really great but still for what it is the prices are out of control.

Management response:Responded 19 August 2016

You're right, our pricing is higher than most beachside spots, but our offerings are much more expensive like our famous Lobster Rolls, Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes, and our new 100% Oak Wood Fired Oven, and we make sure we're only using the best ingredients in every dish we serve up -- it sounds like you can taste that! I hope to be able to welcome you back. It's always great to have Customers who know the quality of foods. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Was offered a sample of lobster bisque or crab and corn. Both were very good. cup for $7 bowl for $9. Got the Maine lobster roll with caesar salad (3.5 " bowl). The lobster roll was very good, but came on a 6" roll for $22. If this was a Maine lobster, it must have been a half pound or smaller. Extra lobster for another $6. Kids PB&J was $7. Ice cream bowl $4. All in all, very good but a little light on size and VERY pricey.

Management response:Responded 15 August 2016

It's wonderful the dishes could impress, and I'm glad you had the chance to try a few different things with us! I'm sorry if the portions and price point weren't quite what you were expecting, though. I have a lot of confidence in the way we've priced our menu because of the quality of each of our meals, so I hope you can understand where we're coming from. Still, I really apprecaite your kind words, and I hope we'll get to see you back for another bite someday!

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I came in absolutely starving during lunch time. Was recommended the Lobster Grilled Cheese. It seemed as if the meal was taking forever but I noticed the staff was really taking their time to make sure the sandwich was as perfect as possible. I really enjoyed the meal and it was definitely worth the wait!

Management response:Responded 15 August 2016

I'm so glad the sandwich was well worth the wait, Jesse -- you're right to say we want to get you an absolutely perfect meal! It's wonderful that was evident with the taste, and I sure hope we'll get to serve up another bite to you before long!

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

I highly recommend the Lobster rolls. My son had hot and I had cold. We left very happy. The bread makes the roll and this was perfect. If you're a lobster roll fan don't miss this place. The staff was wonderful and the desserts looked solid.

Management response:Responded 16 August 2016

Thanks for bringing your son by for an awesome meal, John! Happy you both enjoyed your rolls. Please, come back and see us again soon!