“Amazing sandwiches and salads”
Review of Big Joe's Subs

Big Joe's Subs
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Had the 12 inch Big Italian and my buddy had the chicken salad

Most generous portions. The mom and son that run the joint are the best part of the trip. Very friendly and both add to the overall experience.

A beach must stop.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

BIG JOE'S SERVE BIG SUBS!! Located on Canal street in NSB a wide selection of subs and other sandwiches hit's the spot.
You can wander up and down the street and enjoy the locale!
Worth the stop!!

Reviewed 29 April 2017

great little sandwich shop on Canal st. in downtown NSB the meatball sub is killer great service and good prices make this a winner jt

Reviewed 28 March 2017

We had been anxious for a while to try this place and we happened to catch them open one day (they seem to have very flexible hours) and ordered 4 sandwiches. Disappointing. Subway would have been better and I don't like Subway. The main player in the sandwich was shaved lettus which would have been fine had it been a vegy sandwich, it was ham and cheese. As a rule I don't like much meat on a sandwich but I do want enough that I can detect its presence in the sandwich. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of any of the 4 sandwiches we ordered.
It is possible we caught them on a bad day because they were less than pleasant and welcoming, which isn't the norm in NSB, and then the food was terrible as well...however, I don't think we will give it a second try.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Servings are huge. Cheesesteaks burgers pasta. Pick up a sub on way to beach sometimes. Tuna. I've never been disappointed here, except in myself, for eating the whole thing when the plan was to take half home. Park on Canal if the lot's full.